30 Burgers Opening 12/3/19

Soft opening starting today.

https://patch.com/new-jersey/longvalley/s/gxnmu/30-burgers-announces-soft-opening-hackettstown

thomasnj thomasnj
7 days ago

Let the complaining begin! LOL

Calico696 Calico696
7 days ago

Would be nice if they had a Gluten Free Bun - but I doubt it.

DancerLife
7 days ago

And it has ;-)

Strangerdanger Strangerdanger
7 days ago

Gluten free? That’s still a thing?

Consigliere
7 days ago

Consigliere, for my daughter who has Celiac Disease it is.

@calico no truer words LOL!

Weebiekins Weebiekins
7 days ago

Anybody have a menu link?

I found these:

https://30burgershkt.com

https://www.facebook.com/30BurgersHackettstown

Calico696 Calico696
6 days ago

That first link is incorrect. It should be:

http://www.30burgers.com/

Also check out this from FB for anyone who is thinking of going today:

"Due to some delays our open time is now 4:30, we apologize and hope to see you soon"

I've been to the one in Fairfield. not the best burger I've ever had but it was definitely solid and looking forward to hitting the new one in town. good shakes too!

I used to go to the one in Fairfield awhile back when I worked out there. Was quality stuff.

Metsman Metsman
6 days ago

"That first link is incorrect. It should be:

http://www.30burgers.com\"

Yikes, sorry about that. That was what was listed on their FB page.

Calico696 Calico696
6 days ago

"Let the complaining begin! LOL"

hah exactly what I thought too!

Joe Friday Joe Friday
6 days ago

They should get rid of the sign "KRAUSERS" on the top of the store front. AND the sign out front saying OPENING SOON.

People will complain about anythinggggggg. I’m sure the new signage is on the way. Jeezus Christttttttt

What, Krausers is opening soon? Cool. I miss them.

6 days ago

Well I tried it and I have a list of complaints! I'll start with it tasted too good. They were too friendly. It was priced reasonably too. My kid also complained their burger was too tastey as well. It was devoured in minutes. I know someone won't recognize this is sarcasm so please take it as that. All in all was real great.

Yesimpc Yesimpc
6 days ago

Yesimpo - love the review! Can't wait to try it. It's capable of being a great location, if they are good. It's a nice, new business to welcome. I like the menu online. Looks good to me! Glad you enjoyed it. To those who may whine, remember, it's brand new and working out the kinks. Happy to have them in town!

DogDayAfternoon
6 days ago

If it's as good as Yesimpc says, it's going to be very dangerous for me. I drive right past there every night on my way home from work. Which is to say, dinner time.

We tried it last night and it was DELICIOUS! We got three burgers and one order of fries and it was under $30 which I thought was more than fair for giant, non-frozen beef patties. The bacon was cooked to perfection. The only complaint I have is my bacon and blue cheese burger had, what seemed like, blue cheese dressing instead of blue cheese crumbles. Even so, I was very happy with it. I’ll be going back for sure.

Consigliere
6 days ago

Good to hear. I haven't been to the OMG due to all the negative reviews. Glad our local place is off to a good start!

Best burgers around. My daughter is (was) a Five Guys fan until she had 30 Burger. She said it was one of the best burgers she's ever had. I agree, they are really good.

Thank you for all the great reviews, and suggestions we truly appreciate it. New sign above building is supposed to be delivered Tomorrow. I am also looking at gluten free bakeries to produce a bun for all our locations, the only thing with this is that our facility is not gluten free and the buns may come into contact with gluten items.

30BurgersHKT 30BurgersHKT
3 days ago

Looking forward to trying this place!

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
3 days ago

Wanted to give it a whirl last night-mobbed.
Looked like they were giving out free food.
Must be doing something right!
Good for them.

A burger on a Miami Onion Roll...heaven! We tried it on Thursday night, no complaints, great fries too!

Re: 30 Burgers Opening 12/3/19

Definitely try the fries - nacho chili fries!

I wanna try this place, I'll wait for it to calm down. By these reviews I know it'll worth it.

Forcefed4door Forcefed4door
2 days ago

Just finished my takeout order - very good and look forward to going back.

My wife tried the Tilapia burger and really enjoyed it. The standard burger was good as well. Fries were excellent and I liked the sauces that came with them and the onion rings.

It’s a nice looking store inside - may look at dining in the next time.

D-ManPV D-ManPV
2 days ago

I’m sitting in 30 Burger right now enjoying an amazing bacon cheeseburger & onion rings. Great shake too. A little disorganized still but the team is working hard and are very nice. It’s going to do well. I’ll be back often.

Texaskeystone Texaskeystone
2 days ago

I've been to several of their other locations many times. They do make a great burger. Obviously quite a few options for sure. Beefy goodness! It figures- I just lost 40 pounds and finally got my triglycerides to a gentlemanly level over the summer and these folks come to town! LOL

So good. Great food and nice staff...also super clean!

Good for you, Greg! There's nothing wrong with an occasional treat. Glad to hear that everyone is enjoying this place.

Calico696 Calico696
2 days ago

Just went there tonight for take out. YUM! We ordered bacon cheeseburger, N.Y. hot dog, classic fries, black bean burger, and onion rings....came to $29.56. All the food was great! The burgers are HUGE! We will definitely go again!!

Yeppers Yeppers
1 day ago

Went there yesterday and had the mushroom swiss burger. It was perhaps the best burger I've ever eaten. Freshly made food, so you will have to wait longer than a drive through, but the wait is more than worth it. Burger was cooked to perfection on a flat griddle. The slight crust on the burger was beyond good. The swiss cheese was melted to the point where it did not disappear onto the grill. And of course the freshness of the bun all added to an experience that has ruined any desire to have burgers anywhere else. Good Luck to All That Made This Happen In Our Area.

Can You Tell I Enjoyed This Burger Joint.

PS Clean and Wonderful Staff

USAfirst USAfirst
1 day ago

I'm hoping someone will try the turkey burger and review it soon.

Calico696 Calico696
1 day ago

Wow... HL isn't crucifying this place? HAHAHAHAHA

Looking forward to going!!!

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
1 day ago

JR - It's a Christmas miracle!!! LOL

Calico696 Calico696
1 day ago

Good one, Calico!!!!!

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
1 day ago

I'm picking things off the menu, so I'm prepared when I go this week. Sounds great.
What a welcome addition and close by.

DogDayAfternoon
1 day ago

Maybe no negative criticism because it isn't warranted? Unlike OMG this place sounds like it's hitting on all cylinders. Not to mention it's a burger, OMG managed to screw up a simple burger, by overcharging and a la carting fries. They still suck to this day.

There is one negative review on their FB page. Sounds like the woman who wrote it was at a completely different place than the other reviews described.

Calico696 Calico696
1 day ago

Calico - I've had the Turkey Tex Mex at a different location before and thought it was good.

My personal favorite is this gyro burger. Number two would be the Chipotle Bison.

My wife and I went last night and were very impressed. I had the bacon cheeseburger with the fried egg on top (I think it was called the Royal, or something?), and she had the mushroom swiss burger. We shared an order of seasoned fries. Everything was very good. With two fountain sodas the total was roughly $30. Staff was great. We'll definitely be going back.

Thanks GC.

Calico696 Calico696
1 day ago

Monty - Yes, that's a "Bacon Royal".

This is the Bison chipotle left, and the crispy chicken right.,

So if Monty is saying it was 30$ for 2 burgers 1 fry and 2 drinks that's almost on par with OMG pricing, no?

Forcefed4door Forcefed4door
1 day ago

Pricing may be on par..but the food sounds leaps and bounds better. OMG sucks on so many levels. Long Valley can keep it.

The pricing says 30b, less than $9 a burger, OMG try $12 and above. Think 30b will be noticeably less.

1 day ago

Just wanted to let everyone know we are byob for beer and wine. We are still working out kinks and hiring more cashiers to help with the front end cleaning, taking orders, and mainly for our milkshakes as they take longer to produce.

Bhavik Bhavik
1 day ago

Omg burgers start at $14... 30 burgers about $ 7 to 10.....no comparison in price

Bug3 - In fairness OMG does have some burgers cheaper than their signature "OMG Burger". I think they start at $10.50 if you don't want cheese. And remember they were charging that without fries to begin with, but then threw them in. When you take that into consideration, burger + fries, OMG is about $1-$2 more per person. It's more but not a lot more.

Yes but they suck

stephen stephen
1 day ago

Shouldn't it be "Bacon Royale"? Bacon Royal just doesn't sound right, lol.

I tried the turkey bacon burger and it was excellent. Both the burger and the bacon were turkey. The sauce they had on it was very good, multi grain bun.

Burger is huge, I could only eat half and saved half for another meal. Also had a side of fries, they were also very good nice and crispy with great dipping sauce, not sure what it was but it was tasty!

We'll be visiting often.

hktownie hktownie
22 hours ago

Good onion rings & sauce that comes with it.

Great to see all the good reviews! Impressive for a food establishment that just opened.

No lunchtime issues so far? Was thinking the lunch hour could potentially be problematic with all those hungry M&M/Mars employees directly across the street! LOL

Lenny Rock Lenny Rock
14 hours ago

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.