2018-19 Heating Oil Prices

Starting a new thread for this heating season.

hktownie hktownie
Nov '18

Good idea, hktownie. We started the season with a delivery from Budd Oil (without a contract) and plan to do our future deliveries with who offers the best prices at the time when we are in need again.

joyful joyful
Nov '18

Got oil delivered today from Liberty Discount Fuel. 472 gallons @2.6990

djdowd2 djdowd2
Nov '18

Hackettstown Oil is at $2.77/gallon if you order online and over 200 gallons (or is it 150?) and then another $25 off with one of their coupon codes. We just ordered 250 gallons and got a confirmation email for a Friday delivery. After the coupon, it comes out to $2.67 for our order of 250 gallons.

Reggie Voter Reggie Voter
Nov '18

WTI has now lost 34 percent of its value from its peak on Oct. 3 to the trough on Friday. Brent has fallen as much as 32 percent.

Liberty @ $2.649/gal

djdowd2 djdowd2
Nov '18

Hello guys,

We converted to Natural gas and still have over half a tank left (approximately 175 gallons). Do you know who we could donate to? Or perhaps get a few dollars back? Just not sure what to do to empty the tank before we have it removed. Perhaps a needy family?

MommyNJ4 MommyNJ4
Nov '18

Try calling Habitat for Humanity in Washington. I think that's 908-835-1300. I know they take left over building materials and other items for houses they work on. They might be working on something with oil heat and maybe could use it.

I just ordered a tank fill from Greenworks. $2.599/gallon.

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '18

Liberty delivered 450@2.499 on Monday

djdowd2 djdowd2
Jan '19

Liberty Oil is already up to $2.56, the first cold snap they always raise the price to cash in on the customer panic that they won't have enough oil. Luckily, the cold stretch was short lived and the oil futures market has stayed stable, so no more advantageous price raises by Liberty are expected.

The Rhyme Animal The Rhyme Animal
Jan '19

Yep I just ordered from Liberty at 2.56. Wish I had ordered earlier, but Liberty still beats the prices of competitors.

hktownie hktownie
Jan '19

Hackettstown Oil is at $2.74 and Greenworks (Discount Oil) is at $2.469 today.

Calico696 Calico696
Jan '19

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.