Hackettstown Flooring

Looking to change some carpeting and staying away from box stores. Any experience, good or bad, with Hackettstown Flooring. We need removal of old carpet. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

justwondering justwondering
Sep '17

They are very good. Used them many times over the years.

Highly recommend Hackettstown Flooring! I have used them in my whole house for carpet, laminate and hardwood. They are extremely knowledgeable and helped me make choices that fit how my family, kids and dogs, live in our home. every experience has been great.

Carey Carey
Sep '17

We have had experience with them over several years and never been disappointed. Good product selection and pricing. Excellent work.

Would avoid at all costs...damaged furniture...had been advised to avoid and did not and I paid the price.

Evergreen'73 Evergreen'73
Sep '17

Holy night and day reviews Batman! LOL

I LOVE those people. Frank, Gloria and Beth are all lovely people who treat you as they would want to be treated. Have used there services and purchased from them 3 separate times. Never disappointed. A YEAR after a carpet installation, the carpet started to buckle. I called, Frank had someone there the next day, fixed the problem, no charge, no fuss. I highly recommend them. Their products are good and service is even better.

I used them in the beginning of the year for living room and hallway carpet. Very nice experience, owner came to home to measure. Padding used was thicker than what Lowes was going to use and the price was the same, but I got a much denser carpet then what Lowes offered me for that price. L shaped room so it needed to be installed with a seam, can't even tell where the seam is. Hallway stairs were done great.

Nice in town family owned business, would recommend them to anyone!

Jim L. Jim L.
Sep '17

Thank you all, happy about all the positive comments.

Sep '17

They professionally gave us options for a project we didn't use them for. Impressed me so we went back and used them for a second project. No problems.

Roywhite Roywhite
Sep '17

We used them for carpeting when we bought our new house and we were very pleased with them. Personable, accommodating, and reasonably priced.

Tracy Tracy
Sep '17

I have used them a few times, and they are very professional. Replaced the carpet throughout the house and Vinyl Flooring in the kitchen. They did a great job and the cost was lower than the box stores!

Rmor
Sep '17

We are using them right now to redo all the flooring in our two story house. Beth has been amazing. Such a pleasure to work with and very knowledgeable. Considering the size of the project, I think the prices are reasonable and we were able to get a higher quality product than we could get at a box store.

Demo day Demo day
Sep '17

We bought and had installed new carpeting from Hackettstown Flooring. We are very happy with our purchase and the installation looks great. It was a good experience and wouldn't hesitate to use them in the future.

Oct '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.