Interior house painter recommendations

I have multiple rooms that need to be painted. I checked the forum and am looking for more recent recommendations for painters with verifiable references for their work.

Elizabeth H Elizabeth H
Sep '13

sent you e mail

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Sep '13

Lane Painting - Jeff Lane, he lives in Hackettstown and does great work. Sorry, don't happen to have his # available.

pude15 pude15
Sep '13

Who ever you use, make sure the quote is for 2 coats of paint. 1 is never enough.

sack
Sep '13

Lane Painting number is 908-979-0944. We are going to use Jeff for our master bathroom. Got his card from Paint Potpurri in Hackettstown and he gave us a good estimate.

happygirl
Sep '13

Agree, Lane, good work, fair price.

BillL BillL
Sep '13

A friend of mine just painted a few rooms in one of my commercial rentals. She did an amazing job. She is saving money for her upcoming wedding and could use the work. I would highly recommend her. PM me if you would like her number.

Ron Ackerman 908-813-8568 ...

mrsgrey mrsgrey
Sep '13

What's the average price for 1 room? I need the ceiling and walls done.

grapes grapes
Oct '13

grapes - How big is your room? It's tough to give an estimate if you don't know all the details.

I got an estimate from David Finkelstein (Painting To Perfection) from recommendations here, two coats of Sherwin Williams, and includes spackling to be done that's about $500 a room taking into consideration I have a cathedral ceiling and part of an upper level that all has to be done at the same time. It also includes two colors because of a chair rail. But I couldn't say whether my rooms are bigger than yours or not.

I'm not sure at this point if his company has availability or not.

In no particular order,Lee Souders, Steve Dimicelli, Dwayne Carmen. They are all honest and professional. I'm sure you can find them in the phone book.

irishgirl irishgirl
Oct '13

Thanks GC. Its 12 x 15 with 3 doorways so it amounts to 3 walls. Im debating on doing it myself or getting someone.

grapes grapes
Oct '13

We hired David Finkelstein to do our master bathroom. He was here on time, his work was near clean and professional. The bathroom came beautiful. We will be having him do the rest of our home. I recommend him highly. Prices are very reasonable.

I need 1 room done. Small 10 X 12. Ceiling too. Any guess what that would cost before I start calling places. Furniture will be moved out. I will supply everything. Just not up to painting it. Lol.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Oct '14

Andy Barisse or Bob Lutz painting in Belvidere,NJ

Anyone have recommendations? Planning on selling the home in the spring, want to paint the entire home. Do house painters also apply joint compound for nail pops, and minor imperfections?

TominWashington TominWashington
Feb '15

Of course, but they will charge for it. Be sure to point out what you expect to be spackled and sanded in each room beforehand.

Steve Dimiceli Painting
908-507-6593

Rascal on the Mnt Rascal on the Mnt
Feb '15

Gene paints 908 591 3666

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Feb '15

Would not recommend Merklin Home Improvements. Has the tendency to "not show up".

Giants Giants
Feb '15

Ron Ackerman (908)813-8568 or (908)887-1095

Clips
Feb '15

Asko Painting in Hackettstown. Has worked on several houses for us in the past. Great work and reasonable.

BrandyB BrandyB
Feb '15

Thanks for the recommendations very much appreciated. Anymore?

TominWashington TominWashington
Feb '15

Tom, I got some recommendations from paint pourri in hackettstown. You may want to drop by a local paint store to see who they recommend. That is how I found Asko Painting.

Good luck !

BrandyB BrandyB
Feb '15

I recommend Ron Ackerman. His work is outstanding, he is honest, and his prices are ver reasonable! 908-813-8568

making' jam making' jam
Feb '15

Has anyone used David Finkelstein Painting or LV Painting within the last year

Kathie Baker Kathie Baker
Jan '17

Steve Dimicili Painting , here in Hackettstown , very good work !!

BLUEFISHED BLUEFISHED
Jan '17

David Finkelstein painted the interior of our house several months ago. He was excellent...always on time, moved furniture, everything thoroughly covered, did spackling, does neat, clean work. Two coats of Sherwin Wialliams paint. Highly recommend him. His number is 908 637 6219.

Wonderful Wonderful
Jan '17

We also used David Finkelstein and we were very pleased.

Darleen Darleen
Jan '17

thank you to all for the input on painter re: David Finklestein -- I have contacted Steve Dimicili to give us a quote...thanks again

Kathie Baker Kathie Baker
Jan '17

ABC Painters.

Jazzykatt Jazzykatt
Jan '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.