Canna Campus Closed?

Anyone know why Canna Campus has been closed during regular business hours?

HtownMom23
Dec '22

Per Facebook:
Canna Campus is closed until further notice. No I do not have any more details so please don't contact me about this. But Scott is currently unavailable. No I do not know when he will be back.
hopefully in a few days.

A sign in the door woulda been nice

HtownMom23
Dec '22

Friend of mine walked in there last week during business hours and said the sign was still lit up but everything was boxed up...

Summer Summer
Dec '22

No license to sell pot maybe ?

That would be my first guess Sara but who knows.

Easier to close down an unlicensed pot shop than Hackettstown's unlicensed heroin dealers I guess

Summer Summer
Dec '22

Despite the name I’m fairly certain this was a CBD store and wasn’t illegally selling pot.

One should assume that Kat but there have been several places like this one busted for selling cannabis along with the permitted products here in NJ over the past several months.
There are a myriad of reasons this shop is closed. It's always fun to toss wild speculation around! LOL Seriously hopefully the proprietor is fine. Hate to see an entrepreneur fail unless they don't play by the rules of course.

Any update on this? Heard the Sparta location is closed too… same owners

HtownMom23
Dec '22

Scheduled to open 1/9. They announced it on Facebook.

Open again and not selling pot

I guess the neon marijuana leaf in their window is wishful thinking. LOL

Does anyone know why canna campus in hackettstown nj has been closed for a few days. Lights are on and sign says open but no one is there.

Could be related to the police activity that took place at Smokin Bear shop on Main street the other night that left that operation shuttered at the moment. Perhaps a crackdown on the possible sales of product not allowed other than a licensed cannabis retailer? Pure conjecture on my part, but rather plausible.

That should read-
other than by a licensed cannabis retailer...

Probably the same reason as last time…..

They must of left in a hurry.... all lights were on, the first door was unlocked and the open sign was lit up.

Most likely for selling stickers and gifting. The loop whole must be closing.

There was police activity at Canna Campus Tuesday evening. They haven’t been open since then.

The smoke shops were selling weed without the proper licenses since they are not a dispensary

Did the Bud Bus next to 30 Burgers on High Street meet the same fate as Smoky Bear and Canna Campus? I see they've been gone a while now.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Canna Campus Closed?
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.