Good Luck Mayor Maria DiGiovanni

https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/warren-hunterdon/news/hackettstown-mayor-resigns-3-months-ahead-of-final-term-end/794024/?fbclid=IwAR0KyDdF_b6zbw2-3UDUw-ubDtbEu0yNDGzIarYp2b_Kt6bDF72i29tYr4E

coasterfan98 coasterfan98
1 week ago

Wishing her all the best in the future.

colette colette
1 week ago

Ms. DiGiovanni has been a wonderful mayor and such an asset to our town. I wish her well in this next chapter of her life's journey.

summerrain1 summerrain1
1 week ago

Good luck, Maria!

Calico696 Calico696
1 week ago

Best Wishes to you in your move to be near family! Even though I am not a resident of H'town I saw and admire the good work you and your administration have done for the Town where the Hub and I often dine and shop, and I Thank You.

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
1 week ago

I wanted to thank the Mayor publicly during last night's council meeting on Zoom. Unfortunately I foolishly stepped away from my computer for a moment and missed the public comment portion. Ugh.

I too wish the Mayor well as she moves closer to family. Her tenure of 6 years on the Town Council and 9 years as Mayor was unselfish and shows what a faithful public servant she was for our town. Her time spent serving Hackettstown will leave a long lasting positive impact on our community.

Well said Greg.

There a famous quote “ Try to leave the world a better place than how you found it”

And she is definitely leaving Hackettstown in a better place then when she found it 15 years ago. Her time on council and then Mayor helped us get debt free while recovering during on of the worst economic recessions most Small towns have ever faced. She came in as Mayor during Sandy and left during Covid and guided us through both gracefully. She improved our relationship with both Mars and Centenary and helped the town grow while still maintaining its small town charm.

It was an absolute honor to work along side her and while we may not have agreed on everything I never doubted her commitment or dedication to the town. Best of luck to her and her family during this next stage in her life.

As a 40 year resident, I wish good health and happiness to our competent, thoughtful and gracious Mayor. Thank you for your public service.

I wish good health and happiness to our competent, thoughtful and gracious Mayor. Thank you for your public service.-- can't say it better than this.

Thank you, and all the best to you!! Mindfulness and appreciation of our blessings is so very important. You deserve this time to thrive!

hktownie hktownie
4 days ago

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Good Luck Mayor Maria DiGiovanni
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.