Police activity in Budd Lake

Anyone know why there's a helicopter circling the manor house section of Budd lake ??

Curious George Curious George
Dec '17

Ongoing search for a missing person.

There is a missing person. 57 year old woman....Linda Palanachi.

Htown Htown
Dec '17

Isn't this the second time she went missing in a month? Hopefully she will get the help she needs.

Adamsme
Dec '17

Yes it is the same woman

Wow. It is getting very cold tonight. I hope she is found soon.

Her daughter stated on Facebook that she has mental health issues.. so sad

Merryberry467 Merryberry467
Dec '17

Just received a robo call from Mt.Oilive Police about this woman. So sad, hope she is found soon.

justwondering justwondering
Dec '17

Her name is Elizabeth Palanchi according to the nj.com article.

GetItRightPeople GetItRightPeople
Dec '17

Any update??

Botheredbyuu2 Botheredbyuu2
Dec '17

From the Mayor of Budd Lake (his facebook page)

UPDATE:
12:30 p.m. 12/13/17. As of the time writing this post, we have not been able to locate Liz Palanchi. We remain hopeful that we will locate her and that she remains in good health.
The response from Mount Olive, surrounding communities and the Morris County Sheriff’s Office has been overwhelming.
All leads are being followed. The First Responders continue to fan out through our neighborhoods, farms, forests and fields.
She has been described as wearing a black jacket with fur on the hood. Any lead may be helpful.
It’s way to cold to be outside for a prolonged period of time. If you have seen anything which might be of help please let me know. May God bless and protect her and our First Responders during this difficult time.
Rob

dadogmomma dadogmomma
Dec '17

She's still missing as of an update by the mayor around 12:30pm.

Tracy Tracy
Dec '17

I hope she is found soon. I also hope that her family gets her into some kind of facility for help. I can't imagine the emotional strain on her loved ones.

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '17

Not good if she's been outside all this time. I just went for a half mile walk at work during my break and I was pretty cold when I got back inside.

Metsman Metsman
Dec '17

The Mount Olive Mayor just posted she's been found. Now hopefully she can get the help she needs.

jrsemom jrsemom
Dec '17

News12 says she’s alive and well. They did not provide any other details.

GetItRightPeople GetItRightPeople
Dec '17

TG, luckily she was found. She needs psychological help/and counseling.

Hackresident Hackresident
Dec '17

Wonderful news!

Ollie Ollie
Dec '17

Thank goodness she was found!

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '17

Thank goodness she was found!! We had similar problems with a family member. We ended up using a wonderful local company, Right at Home. They were our saving grace. We were able to keep grandma home happy and safe!! The daughter should give them at call 908-651-5408.

HHSBaseball Mom HHSBaseball Mom
Dec '17

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.