Fence Installation

I am looking for recommendations of fence companies. I need to replace fencing with vinyl.

Dog Cookie Lady Dog Cookie Lady
Jul '17

All Quality Fence in Ledgewood. We got a good price, they did the work quickly. I've recommended them to several people over the years.

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Jul '17

I also highly recommend All Quality Fence. They were excellent to work with.

Townfriend
Jul '17

All quality fence in ledgewood. There guys do great work it's a family business good bunch of guys.

TNT fence company. They did a great job on my fence. 973-875-3877

EricT EricT
Jul '17

Trend landscaping in Hackettstown does awesome work should give them a call about fence

Libertyguy Libertyguy
Jul '17

Fast fence in Blaistown did our fence last year. He had reasonable prices and did a nice job.

ILoveNJ ILoveNJ
Jul '17

we used lowes for a white vinyl privacy fencing around the yard and everything went well. we got an initial estimate from the fence place in ledgewood mentioned above and the price was ridiculous. they tried to sell us on the fact that their vinyl isn't the cheap stuff but we couldn't justify the cost. the lowes product has stood up fine over the last few years and it comes with a great warranty for just about anything except if a tree falls on it. the warranty is also transferable to the next home owner if we sell our house.

Htown Sleepy
Jul '17

John Gruener (Gruener Landscaping). Honest, dedicated, prompt call back and ensured we were nothing less than 100% happy with our backyard fence install. Definitely give him a call before you consider going with the box stores. (908) 892-0418

karma karma
Jun '18

I'll second Gruener Company. John did my fence and it came out great. Still looks and works like new 5 years later.

Mr. Joe Mr. Joe
Jun '18

John Gruener Landscaping did a wonderful job on our 6’ white PVC privacy fence.

Tanya Tanya
Jul '18

I highly recommend Fast Fence in Blairstown - you will not find a easier person to work with "Jeff" is awesome !!!!

LibertyThinker LibertyThinker
Jul '18

Hopatcong Fence Company does excellent work and great prices.

Any other recent reviews for fencing companies? Looking to install a 6ft high vinyl privacy fence.

Enjoy Enjoy
Sep '18

All Quality Fence in Ledgewood does a great vinyl privacy fence. They also did a beautiful repair job for us years after installation. A good company is pricey but it is a much, much better quality fence than the big box stores offer and their installation is impeccable. A word of advice..Buy an extra panel for possible future repairs. When my neighbors tree fell into my yard, the repair was less than 15 min with my extra pieces. Also, you might need to check town codes. I think Hackettstown has a 5 foot limit.
Good Luck.

USAfirst USAfirst
Sep '18

Thanks for sharing! They were one of the companies we will definitely be exploring.

Enjoy Enjoy
Sep '18

Any other fence installation recommendations since that post in 2018? Thank you.

GWTWQUEENIE GWTWQUEENIE
Jul '20

Jeff from Fast Fence still ranks high for me.

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Jul '20

Fast fence

LibertyThinker LibertyThinker
Jul '20

John Gruener great work great prices great person to work with....

kcusuoy kcusuoy
Jul '20

Fast Fence......Jeff is awesome

Richie
Aug '20

We used WC Fields for our fence.

Tracy Tracy
Aug '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.