Drakestown Rd Apartments

I am thinking about moving into a moderate apartment in the Drakestown rd apartments and was wondering if anyone that lives there or has could give me some info about them. How do you like living there? About how much does the heating bill run? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Manuela Manuela
Oct '14

I lived there for 2 1/2 years and just moved out of the three bedroom in May what is it that you want to know?
It's certainly not your typical apartment complex and had a lot of rules

H-town Mama H-town Mama
Oct '14

Where are the Drakestown Rd apartments ?

Worksforaliving Worksforaliving
Oct '14

I think they are on drakestown road..

Brad2
Oct '14

Are these the ones behind (next to?) Paragon Village? I didn't even know they existed except I drove down Drakestown from Naughright the other morning and saw them.

Tracy Tracy
Oct '14

No these are the weird looking apartments behind the Hyundai dealership next to target/ storage facility with the solar panels on the roof

H-town Mama H-town Mama
Oct '14

The addy used to be 31 mine hill rd
A farm they tore down to build these super Eco environment friendly units

H-town Mama H-town Mama
Oct '14

What's the name of these apartments ? I'm trying to find the price for a 1 bedroom

Thanks Thanks
Oct '14

31 Mine Hill or 31 Drakestown??

Either way, that's Mt Olive or Washington Township anyway and not Hackettstown.

It sounds like it's the 31 Drakestown in which case it's owned by these people:

http://www.homelesssolutions.org/drakestown-road-portfolio

Yup that's it!
It's washington twp
Old addy was 31 mine hill when they built the apartments they changed it to drakestown
Ask for Latisha Davis ext 24 if u need an application
There are income restrictions and limitations to rent here
Looking for people who make less than $100k a year
Only 10 units

H-town Mama H-town Mama
Oct '14

Wow these would be great for my mom. She hates where she is now. Got to look into it.

Christine Christine
Oct '14

How did you like it there? How much did the heating and electric run you cause it was unclear how that all worked? Seems like Latisha isn't very nice to deal with and too many rules. Sounds like you can't even live! Wouldn't want my kids to be restricted like that. There beautiful inside but, what good is that if your not even free to do what you want especially when your paying top dollar and your neighbor pays half of that. I appreciate any feedback you have H-town mama! Thanks for your time!

Manuela Manuela
Oct '14

Is anyone knows what is the telephone number I can call to inquire? I got the name Latisha Davis ext.24 but what is her number? please response,and thank you.

Marlene Marlene
Apr '16

So this is transitional housing?

Concerned sister
Nov '16

It can be but not all is transitional housing
I rented there on my own not affiliated with any program just filled out an application and was approved like any apartment complex

H-town Mama H-town Mama
Nov '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.