next free rabies shot ??

Does anyone know when or where the next free rabies shots will be held ??

Try this link for Warren County health dept., Warren county residents can attend any in county clinic. http://www.co.warren.nj.us/healthdept/Rabies_clinics.html

FYI - These clinics are open to all NJ residents. Warren Co. residents can go anywhere in NJ, not just Warren Co.

Calico696 Calico696
Nov '12

I see that Alamuchy, Hackettstown and Liberty had their Rabies Clinics scheduled for November 3rd. Does anyone know if they were held or were they re-scheduled due to the storm? I see there are other places scheduled for this weekend, but these three are the closest to me.

Tanya Tanya
Nov '12

Tanya, I saw a line for rabies shots at the Municipal Bldg (I think that's what building it was) that's close to Alphano Rd. I'm not sure what town that is, but that was a couple weekends ago, so that one went on as scheduled...

Lori...since '73 Lori...since '73
Nov '12

allamuchy DID do the rabies shots on the 3rd , i dont know about the other 2 but i assume they did as well

Washington township rabies clinic
Saturday nov.17
9-11am
54 rock road
Long valley, NJ

Yoga girl Yoga girl
Nov '12

This was posted on the Mansfield Police Department Facebook page:

The Mansfield Township Building will be having a Rabie's Clinic this Saturday, 11/17, at the DPW Building that is located at 1710 Rt 57 Hackettstown, NJ 07840. The hours are from 1-3. All you need is your dog or cat, nothing else required! Any question please contact Dena Hrbenak, Town Clerk, @ 908-689-6151 ext 128

Thank you all for your responses. They were a big help and very much appreciated.

Tanya Tanya
Nov '12

When is the next one?

Thanks Thanks
Oct '14

Thanks - Here is a more recent thread with a bunch of dates and locations.

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/635497

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

BTW - You can go to any free rabies clinic in NJ. It doesn't have to be in the town or county that you live in.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.