Free Rabies Clinics - Fall 2014

Many of you have been asking when the free rabies clinic will be held this year. Here are some dates already agreed upon by Dr Blease and towns.

Oxford....11/1/14
Washington Twp 11/8/14
White Twp 11/15/14
Franklin 12/6/14
All clinics will be 2-4pm. All dogs must be on a leash all cats must be in a carrier.

Any questions Please call Kim, Animal Control Officer at 908-625-0106

Mansfield clinic October 25th 2-4
Hackettstown Clinic November 1st 1-3pm

Thanks for the info!

Since Mansfield requires the rabies shot to be good through November, will the shots given on Oct 25 be good through Nov 2015?

somechik somechik
Sep '14

IDK about the free shots, because we use our vet for all vaccinations. My dog gets a rabies shot that is good for three years. Maybe ACO could say whether the free shots are good for one or three years.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '14

I went for free shot last year but they would not give me one with out a note from someone saying that I AM A ANIMAL ;-)

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Sep '14

If it is your pets first Rabies shot that you know of it will be good for 1 year.... If it your pets 2nd or more shot it will be good for 3 years. Puppies and kittens must be 12 weeks old to receive their first rabies shot.........Hope this helps

Where is the Mansfield clinic located?

H-town Mama H-town Mama
Sep '14

the new DPW building on rt 57 next to Tri county fire is where the Mansfield Clinic will be held

ACO--would you happen to know when the Great Meadows/Independence Twp. Free Rabies Clinic is?

Tiger Parent
Sep '14

Do u have to be a Mansfield resident to go to the free clinic? I live right on the border but I won't be able to make the Htown one!

H-town Mama H-town Mama
Sep '14

Clinics are free to all NJ residents no matter what county or town you live in or what town the clinic is given in.

Allamuchy is 11/1, 9-11 at Allamuchy Fire house.

Justlookingaround Justlookingaround
Sep '14

GC is correct... you do not need to live in that town just in N.J.

I am physically unable to go to any other clinic other than GM/Independence Twp., that is why I asked when they were holding theirs. I checked their website, but no info. Does anyone know their clinic dates/times?

Tiger Parent
Sep '14

Tiger Parent, Have you called the municipal building to ask?

Ms Fishy Ms Fishy
Sep '14

Where does the Hackettstown clinic happen?

Sandy Sandy
Sep '14

Where is the Hackettstown clinic?

Bella76 Bella76
Oct '14

Here is the link with the 2014 rabies clinic dates and locations.

http://www.co.warren.nj.us/Healthdept/Rabies_clinics.html

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

Regarding the list above, the Mansfield clinic was listed wrong. It was next to tri-county firehouse not Main St, Port Murray. Maybe a call ahead to the location to verify, if unsure. I have always gone to Long Valley clinic in late Oct/Nov but this year they are not doing it until Jan 10.

justwondering justwondering
Oct '14

Washington Twp Free rabies clinic This Saturday. Get your pets their rabies shots!!!. There was just another positive rabid racoon in our area

Just wondering if anyone has any idea when Hackettstown will be hosting theirs for the fall 2015.

curiousc curiousc
Sep '15

Hackettstown Rabies Clinic, November 7, 2015 from 1 - 3pm, Municipal Building Garage, 215 Stiger Street, pet needs to be leashed or crated.
Call Town Hall 852-3130 with questions.

Townie Townie
Sep '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.