nail salon/white gels

I need to find a nail salon in town that does white gels for a french manicure instead of airbrusing the white on....anyone?

rierie rierie
Jun '12

I am pretty sure they all do. Try Pure Spa.

Firefly Firefly
Jun '12

Town nails does.

Christine Christine
Jun '12

Tulip Nails

Elegant Nails (Mansfield commons 2) right by the chinese buffet, located by kohls! They do a wonderful job always very very friendly! Ask for ANNA or Linda! Wonderful Job, and cheapest in town!

Alicia Alicia
Jun '12

Wonders nails II

rodeosweetheart rodeosweetheart
Jun '12

I go to Pure Spa and they do white gels. The reason I go there, beside Julia's excellent work, is that they use the highest quality gel product LCN (Light Concepts). It may be a couple of dollars more, but for me, I feel it's definitely worth it to have the high quality gel on my nails.

Mindy'sMom Mindy'sMom
Jun '12

Elite Nails next to Panera Bread and Sleepy's on Route 57. Ask for Gina. She's great. Been going there for 7 years.

Marilyn
Jun '12

I want to warn you all about one of the salons mentioned on here, I don't want to say the name because I'm not looking to hurt anyone's business. But I have gotten two infections form this place. They are lovely people and do great work. But just remember to ask for fresh/new utensils when getting your mani/pedis no matter where you go. Some of the girls working there are still in school and maybe not following infection control procedures. But sadly it has made me look for another place to go now. :( That's my public service announcement for the day. lol.

Jaemae Jaemae
Jun '12

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.