Current Propane/NG Prices

I searched for a bit and only found the Fall 2021 propane prices thread and not sure how accurate that is anymore. Im specifically looking to just fill some tanks for the bbq, if anyone knows the cheapest place around for that. But Im sure it will help others to talk about general home heating prices for propane as well.

MakoMiller1984 MakoMiller1984
Aug '22

Amazingly they're much cheaper than oil, which never usually happens.

Forcefed4door Forcefed4door
Aug '22

Tollinos in bangor

Joeseppie guido Joeseppie guido
Aug '22

Region Energy located at 8 Russling Road is $15.00 to fill a BBQ tank for a grill.

Richie
Aug '22

Richie, do you know of the days and times Region is open for propane tank filling? TIA.

dan l dan l
Aug '22

I went on a Friday around 1:00 p.m. but don't know any other days or times that they fill. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful on the times.

Richie
Aug '22

mt. bethel pa car wash $13.00

farm boy farm boy
Aug '22

Re: Current Propane/NG Prices

Just as an update I went to Region Oil, they only fill on Fridays and I took a picture of their price sheet

MakoMiller1984 MakoMiller1984
Aug '22

Thanks Mako

dan l dan l
Aug '22

Thank you.

Sacks cousin
Aug '22

The citizens of NJ get slammed again with a large price increase on natural gas effective October 1st. It's becoming more and more torturous to live in this state. Add record high inflation with a nice mix of a recession and we citizens have a lovely environment to attempt to enjoy Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/2022/09/08/nj-natural-gas-bills-approved-hikes-pseg-njng/66934128007/

Wow, 22.9% increase for Elizabethtown Gas.

Kb2755 Kb2755
Sep '22

Propane gas is not regulated in NJ and is not under the control of the state Board of Public Utilities. Secondly, thousands of homeowners do not have a choice of propane suppliers. Why? When the tanks were installed, it was under a tank lease arrangement between the supplier, e.g. Amerigas, and the house builder. When the homeowner purchases the house, the agreement comes with it. The agreement states you must purchase propane from them since the supplier owns the tank. As result, the homeowner can't shop around competitively unless they replace the leased tank with one they purchase. The cost for removal and installation is in the $ thousands.

dan l dan l
Sep '22

Run the tank dry, leave it in the ground and install a few above ground 420's

Forcefed4door Forcefed4door
Sep '22

Still $15 at region oil per BBQ tank as of yesterday 11/4/22

eapos eapos
Nov '22

"Still $15 at region oil per BBQ tank as of yesterday 11/4/22"

Is this everyday or only Fridays?

Whip, Friday's only and cash only as well.

Thanks Greg

I own a 250 gallon propane tank that is going to need to be refilled. I checked and don't see any current propane pricing info.

Can someone recommend a good contact to get it refilled? Thanks in advance.

friendly one friendly one
Sep '23

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Current Propane/NG Prices
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.