Seeking therapist for in person

I am having a hard time finding a therapist that has opening who has openings ..any one have any leads on a female therapist who deals with ocd. Ty

Kittymommy2022 Kittymommy2022
Dec '21

Tara Moloney
1001 Rt 517
Hackettstown
908-674-1638

ImOnSaxton ImOnSaxton
Dec '21

Thanks call in the morning

Kittymommy2022 Kittymommy2022
Dec '21

Karen Seablom is great, 908 852 7664

Margaret Margaret
Dec '21

You can try New Discoveries Behavioral Health. All in the practice are fantastic. https://newdiscoveriesbh.com/

Elsie Elsie
Dec '21

Avoid New Discoveries in Behavioral Health as Kathleen Burke and Joe Schweighardt are awful local school district employees in Long Valley. Worked with Burke, before retiring, and was searching the internet for vacation trips during student IEP meetings and could care less about her students that she was a social worker for. Schweighardt just as bad and has no idea what to do with the students he is in charge of in Long Valley. Not worth your time.

Try Leah Yau, Beginning Anew. She has an office inside Dr. Ingrassia's practice at Hackettstown Medical. Caring and and very understanding.

justsayinnn
Dec '21

Hi, my daughter can do OCD
I can contact her if you need her
She is working in the field now and has her Master's and is very sought after.
Email me or call me 973 335 7080

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Seeking therapist for in person
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.