Hair salon-ladies (Updates) 2023

Hi ladies,

I am new to the area and looking for a new hair salon to go to. I normally get balayage & a trim. Any recommendations on place to go & person to see.

Thank you :)

Amanda Amanda
May '21

Kristina Michele on East Plane Sr. Tammy:
908 850 1818. Tammy is awesome with color and cuts. Really listens to what you want. The salon is pristine and staff is very friendly.

For reals For reals
May '21

Call. Connie at imagination salon
908-852-8488
The best

Debbie Debbie
May '21

Hair with Flair near the Starbucks. The best!

Steve Steve
May '21

I second Hair with Flair. Kim is awesome! I've been to Kristina Michele and they cut my hair uneven.

Bear Lover Bear Lover
May '21

Kim @ McKenna's on Main Street. She is the Hair Whisperer!!

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
May '21

Nick Taylor at HOF the Salon in Flanders/Budd Lake. He’s amazing!!

ImOnSaxton ImOnSaxton
May '21

Kristina Michele on East Plane St.
908 850 1818

Ask for Lunden

Hair with Flair, Courtney is absolutely phenomenal!!!!!

Hmmmm....
May '21

Turning Heads Salon on Mountain Ave in the iHop strip mall.! Been going there for 5 or 6 years now. Steph, the owner, has done magical things with my hair.

SquirrelGirl SquirrelGirl
May '21

I am looking for a new hairdresser in the area. I looked at an old post suggesting Kristin Michele an a Ashley but it turns out 3 work there n the salon by the old Blockbuster has closed. Any new suggestions for me? Thanks

Try Allure Artistry in the Panther Valley Mall in Allamchy - all of the ladies do a great job & the salon is very clean.

Luca2 Luca2
Nov '23

I love Westside Hair next to David's. I've been a customer for about ten years, and even when my particular stylist left, they always have very skilled stylists available.

Right now I love Jill, and have referred several people to her with great results.

Westside has a very professional and courteous staff. They always make me feel pampered.

always happy with Ashley at kristina michelle on E. Plane

4catmom 4catmom
Nov '23

You will never ever find a better hair artist like Kim McKenna at McKenna’s on Main St.
Her expertise in coloring, cutting and highlighting is like no other. Her shop is immaculate and fun and she is very friendly and will listen and do as you request!!! I have been going to her for many years and highly recommend! She has very high end shop experience!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Maria Maria
Nov '23

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Hair salon-ladies (Updates) 2023
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.