Mobile Small Engine Repair?

Does anyone know of anyone who comes to your house to do small engine repairs? I have a lawnmower and a push leaf blower. Thanks!

Nicholas
Apr '20

If you can't find anyone, the vast majority of 'small engine' issues are simply carbs that need to be cleaned out...which can be done pretty easily with basic hand tools in a relatively short amount of time.

I saw Amish Mike is doing small engine repairs and they have free pickup. that may be an option.

Jimt1058
Apr '20

Many places offer pickup as some mowers are large and require a trailer. If you willing to pay a few bucks I’m sure most places will accommodate. Worth a call.

Sacks cousin
Apr '20

That's interesting to hear Jimt.

There is also Grafe Small Engine repair in Stanhope next to the Black Forrest. I am unsure if he does onsite repairs though.

http://grafesmallengines.com/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral

Greg I used them and they do good work but not cheap. They also charged $25 each way for a tractor tuneup I had a couple years ago. The price might be even higher now. I was going to call Amish Mikes because I have another 100 hours on my tractor and give them a try

Jimt1058
Apr '20

A neighbor used this mobile service and had a great experience:
https://www.eliterepairs.com/

Scooter Scooter
Apr '20

MJs Small Engine in Califon is who I use. He picks up and delivers. He's a great guy and reasonably priced. Call them at (908) 832-7242.

CuriousKitty
Apr '20

I second MJ's Small Engine Repair in Califon. I have been using him for several years now.

Mr 4paws Mr 4paws
Apr '20

Thanks Curious KittyI will give him a call

Jimt1058
Apr '20

L&H Sales&Service Route 46 Great Meadows, used them to repair my garden tractor, did a great job. A little pricey, but again they did a good job. They will pick up and deliver back to you when the job is done or you can drop it off.

pvp64 pvp64
Apr '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.