Petite Women Clothing (Suggestions for Purchasing)

Hi just wondering if there are any other women out there that shop petite clothing in the area and where they recommend going.

I have been having a terrible time finding jeans that fit me well.

They seem to always be too long and too loose in the waistline. (no I am not complaining just factual, lol)...

Suggestions? I already have Kohls so need another place to visit :)

Boscovs at the Palmer Mall.

Calico696 Calico696
Jan '20

Love my jeans from J Crew. I am 5'1". Also have purchased jeans at Old Navy.

Chickadee Chickadee
Jan '20

Re: Petite Women Clothing (Suggestions for Purchasing)

Thank you. Chickadee!

Do you go to the Flemington store or just shop online?
and do you like the looser leg versions or skinny cut styles better?

Thanks in advance, everyone.

I have found some at Walmart, believe it or not. I think they are called Tried and True or something like that.

Patti Patti
Jan '20

Try J Jill in Chester- They definitely have petite jeans - and many other items

4catmom 4catmom
Jan '20

I am very small also. I shop in the kids department at Kohl's or justice store at mall or online for jeans. They always fit perfect in length and proportion. And the most of the time are cheaper. They also come in kids plus size. I'm 4'11" . You may be pleasantly surprised!

Mrs803 Mrs803
Jan '20

What brands are you buying? I'm 5' and never can find jeans that fit exactly right.

Calico696 Calico696
Jan '20

Talbots (on sale)

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Jan '20

I buy Kohl's kids which is Mudd jeans and Justice jeans online or in kids store at Rockaway Mall. I buy size 16 in girls and they always fit perfect. You just have to get regular fit or if you are really thin the skinny fit jeans. Justice has a great sale a few times a year jeans are 10 dollars so I stock up LOL

Mrs803 Mrs803
Jan '20

Lands End. Petite short! They have inseams as short as 26, which is what I am.

J.C. Penney. Again, petite short. Liz Claiborne. Their brand, Saint Johns Bay or something like that also has petite short and are very reasonably priced. They run large, I find.

It’s a relief when you find pants that fit properly!.

4of4
Jan '20

I have two very petite friends that swear by The Gap. I know you may not want to hear 'Gap', but they love the jeans and they fit well. One if five two and the other barely five foot and they are thin, so they have a tough time, too.

DogDayAfternoon
Jan '20

Target, I’m 5’2. They have bootcut short jeans. Just have to look on the sticker.

This is great y'all. Thanks

does anyone have any pictures of the jeans (not just on model, lol) ...

NYDJ - they are pricey but worth it. I'm 4'11 and always order the "ankle" length ones and they fit perfect. Look on amazon & 6pm for discounted prices.

jaydee jaydee
Jan '20

Once you find something you like, Check out Poshmark to see if people have them for cheaper. Poshmark has a petite section and prices can be negotiable.

CuriousKitty
Jan '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.