Bathroom rennovation & Painter recommendations

Can anyone help us with information small projects contractors who can renovate the 2 bathrooms without costing a ton. We are looking for simple and modern change but nothing extravagant.

Also please recommend interior painting for whole house of 3500 sq feet.

Thank you so much in advance

Call Bagnole contracting local and the best around 201-704-3189 professional and over 40 years in the business also has a great painter

The Healthy Handyman - Eric Levenstein. I used to do all the work around the house myself and am very particular. He has done several jobs for me including the powder room update, replacing attic stairs, replacing door to garage, and plaster and paint work. He is meticulous, but quick, very fair and dependable. I would highly recommend His number is 908 887 8078

neimad neimad
Jan '19

KA painting in Hackettstown. His name is Gene Popson 908-343-4530

Inside and Out Construction

https://inside-out-construction.business.site

MacMorris Construction Group! Doing work on my house now... wonderful in everyway!

Sara25 Sara25
Jan '19

My neighbor used Valley and her bathroom came out amazing

Weebiekins Weebiekins
Jan '19

RPR Home Improvements. He is local, extremely honest and does an awesome job. I highly recommend Ray.

https://www.rprhomeimprovements.com

Jacqui Jacqui
Jan '19

Hello. My husband Ray owns RPR Home Improvement. His website is www.rprhomeimprovements.com
Best wishes

Ray Rodriguez Ray Rodriguez
Jan '19

I usually paint myself, but I tore my rotator cuff so am unable to do the job because I can't move my arm. I need a stairwell/hallway spackled (a few dings and scrapes from furniture moving), sanded and painted. If anyone knows of a good painter, who might be available or, if there are any painters looking for a smaller fill-in job, let me know. There is no cutting in or edging required as the walls, ceiling and molding are all Benjamin Moore white eggshell. The primer, paint, spackle and plastic sheeting for the floor is already purchased. The job is in Hackettstown.

Laurel Laurel
May '21

I would call the Benjamin Moore store in town and ask them who they recommend. Since you are using there product that store would recommend only the best painters in town.

LibertyThinker LibertyThinker
May '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Bathroom rennovation & Painter recommendations
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.