New Year Resolutions for 2019

Hi, just wondered what some people's NY resolutions were.
I bet for many it is to become healthier (and also wiser)..

To stop buying & drinking from plastic water bottles

Weedwacker Weedwacker
January 4th

Lose 100 lbs

Drink more beer

Weedwacker..yours is a good one..mine too! Also to stop letting the negativity bring me down, it's not good for my health. I could go on and on and can relate to all the posts so far, except for Bear, sorry I don't drink at all.

My NY resolution is to never make another New Years resolution.

Guilty-Remnant Guilty-Remnant
January 5th

G-R, I made that same resolution 20 years ago... it's the only one that I ever kept, lol. Good luck to you in your quest for personal growth (-;

LOL...Thanks, ianimal. You, also. BTW congrats on your 20 years of consistency. (-;

January 5th

GR & Ianimal, you are probably the wisest of all! Wishing us all a Happy New Year, whether our resolutions are successful or not.

I give up drinking for 2019.

*Damn autocorrect!!

Edit-

I give up. Drinking for 2019.

You people...I can always rely on Htownlife to bring a smile to my face. I wish everyone, here (regardless of political affiliations), a very happy, healthy New year. Josh...SOK..snot on keyboard, for that one. Thanks for the laugh!

January 6th

Guilty-Remnant,
Easiest one to keep and I agree as well.

Happy New Year to all as well.

dodgebaal dodgebaal
January 6th

To focus on me, myself, and I. I spend more time trying to make other people happy, while I'm over here miserable.

Again...
January 7th

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: New Year Resolutions for 2019
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.