Remove tv from wall

Hello Hackettstown,
I am at my wits end after watching YouTube videos on how to remove a tv from a wall mounted bracket. I have tried and looked for the three different mounting that YouTube suggested . I am a large man and cannot get my hands behind the tv. Are there any services in our area?

Robert Robert ✉
1 day ago

Have you tried lifting it straight up? Normally, there's some type of hanger on the TV that sits on the bracket that is mounted into the wall.


Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Remove tv from wall
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.