Where can I buy good zucchini bread?

My sister used to make zucchini bread every year that was so delicious. Sometimes she made it with walnuts and chocolate chips too. Anybody know a place in the Hackettstown area where I can purchase some really good zucchini bread?

joyful joyful
Jun '18

Not sure if it's still there, but I used to get it from a stand on Hope Road just a few houses in on the right as you turn in from 46 W. Absolutely delicious!

positive positive
Jun '18

I always got mine at Ashley Turkey Farm. It's in Flanders. I would call first. 973-584-7578. Maybe the new Tranquility Farm market has it. You and Duke should take a ride out there, it's very nice.

auntiel auntiel
Jun '18

We were out to Tranquility Farms last week, auntiel, but never thought to look for it there. .I did see that they had a lot of homemade pies and cookies, etc. ..Will definitely go back and look for it there. Thanks for the tip...

joyful joyful
Jun '18

Thought I would tag onto th is.... Let's see some zucchini bread recipes! Thanks!

Acl76 Acl76
Jun '18

If you just want a recipe, do a Forum Search. Recipes have been posted before.

joyful - did you check with Stella G's? They may not have it as a regular thing but you may be able to special order it.

Please do not send me recipes...I am not a good baker and recent attempts at making zucchini bread are the reason for this post... I knew Stella G's used to sell their homemade scones, GC..but not sure they ever sold loaves of zucchini bread..Maybe the new management there will...

joyful joyful
Jun '18

Donaldson's Farm may carry. I know that have some other kinds of breads. I'm just not sure about zucchini, but you can always call first.

Joyce Polack Joyce Polack
Jun '18

Maybe at the chester farm market tmo. Not sure who the vendors are this year.

Acl76 Acl76
Jun '18

muheisen bakery Washington they sell their goods at Henson farms belvidere I just bought one soo good!!!

Tranquility had zucchini muffins & frosted cupcakes this past Monday - check with them.

Thanks, Everyone. Will get out there soon and do some checking...

joyful joyful
Jun '18

Donaldson’s does have them. I bought one yesterday with walnuts.

Kid The Kid The
Jun '18

Donaldson's bread is very good. They carry several other varieties also.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.