Or a summer treat with children?

Proud liberal Proud liberal
1 week ago

Enjoy Creperie
Rita's
Cold Stone
DQ
Friendly's

All good for kids summer treats. Try them all. (twice) And see which you like better. ;-)

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/800283

1 week ago

Tranquility farms on 517 has opened a new farm stand a little down the road from their old one. (Across from pub 517 now). They opened an ice cream window just last week with their own homemade ice cream. It’s amazing and the prices are great! They have picnic tables to sit at, animals for the kids to look at, and play structures as well. We unfortunately went during a rainstorm so didn’t get to check it all out, but it looks great, especially for kids.

BroadawayNJ BroadawayNJ
1 week ago

Mackeys farm

Speedy
1 week ago

In HKTWN Enjoy Creperie, but do recommend taking the drive to Budd Lake, Das' is great!

Das' Creamery
Village Green Shopping Center
100 US-46, Budd Lake, NJ 07828

trekster3~ trekster3~
1 week ago

Does anyone remember the DairyBar, where you could get a banana split that came in a wood trough and if you ate the whole thing you got a pin that said " I was a pig at the DairyBar.

Wasn't someone supposed to open up a place for this (and other foods) on Rt. 46 going westbound, just outside of Hackettstown? Is that opened up yet? He did a survey about a half year ago on H.Life Forums about what kind of food people wanted.

Hackresident Hackresident
1 week ago

The After - Flanders
Taylors - Chester
Cliff's - Ledgewood

Cliffs or South Street Creamery in Morristown. South Street Creamery has one of the best flavors ever invented: Grandma's Kitchen. Cake batter ice cream with cookie dough, brownie bits, and caramel. Soooo good.

MeisterNJ MeisterNJ
1 week ago

Cliff's in Ledgewood, Mackey's in Belvidere, or Taylor's Ice cream Parlor in Chester

Das' Creamery
Best ice cream in Morris Cty

BrownEyesGuy BrownEyesGuy
1 week ago

DAS' CREAMERY for sure!!

Definitely Das'.

Love DAS in Budd Lake, as well as Mackeys.

DAS DAS DAS DAS !!!!!!

HLamusesme HLamusesme
1 week ago

Das' Creamery...NO Doubt best around and friendly!!

Cold Stone !!!

LittlePiglet LittlePiglet
1 week ago

Das in Budd Lake. The best.

Blackcat Blackcat
1 week ago

Definitely Das

Hands down for das in mt olive! My girlfriend and I are regulars there! Best ice cream ever

Michael Michael
1 week ago

Das'!!! Absolutely the best! Just heard on the radio that they are having a fourth anniversary special celebration this Saturday from 10 AM to 1 PM. A Disney princess will be there and any child in a costume gets a free temporary tattoo.

https://m.facebook.com/events/897358223777935?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%2298%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D&aref=98&__tn__=H

Das is the best around. Denville Dairy and Cliffs are second and third. I don’t think the chain stores like Cold Stone can be included in the conversation. Comparing Cold Stone to good ice cream is like saying Dominos is good pizza.

Hot under the collar
1 week ago

Thank you for all the wonderful places can you have lunch at any of these places

1 week ago

Cold Stone, without any add ins”, is the nastiest, gummiest tasting ice cream, especially for the price.
Das’ has the best flavors

Blackcat Blackcat
1 week ago

Princess + tattoos + best ice cream around & kids in costume =party time

Weedwacker Weedwacker
1 week ago

Humpty's in Columbia, NJ
Gotta try it- over 50 shake flavors :)

Also, there is a coupon in the Peach that is B1G1 for a large cone:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/humpty-juniors-columbia

PS Polar Cub in Whitehouse Station is terrific as well if you do not mind driving :)

Proud Liberal..Humpty’s makes a great burger, excellent fries, and is pretty reasonable. The rest of the menu isn’t bad either, lol.

Thank you so much for all the wonderful ideas I am very excited to try them out next month I'll be asking for gym recommendations LOL as all this crap I'll be eating

1 week ago

Das doesn't serve food but there's a decent pizza place, a Chinese restaurant and a Dunkin Donuts in the same strip mall.

Tranquility farms......made fresh. It's amazing...

Candace joseph Candace joseph
1 week ago

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Best place for ice cream
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.