Gentle beginners yoga for seniors

Does anyone know if there is a local yoga class for senior citizens who are just starting out in gentle yoga?

Flex Fitness has chair yoga - I attend several morning classes (not the yoga ones) and the majority of women participating are "seniors" - I'm not sure of charges if you just want to do the yoga................

4catmom 4catmom
Feb '17

Try Classic Ballroom. They offer Yoga on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.

happycamper happycamper
Feb '17

Nina: I private messaged you :-)

Yoga for 55 and better or restorative, both at Easton Yoga.

HappyTeacher HappyTeacher
Feb '17

I hold a Gentle Chair yoga class at Gibsons gym in Washington Mondays 12-1. I'm open to new locations Cherilyn Hopkins

Cherilyn Hopkins Cherilyn Hopkins
Feb '17

Have you tried any You Tube videos? I started Yoga for Complete Beginners with Adriene. She has progressive videos. There are many options to choose from on You Tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7AYKMP6rOE&t=1245s

That is a link to Adriene's beginner video. (Hope it works)

Have you checked Hackettstown Hospital ( Atlantic Health Systems). I get a magazine/brochure in the mail from them once in awhile and they list all types of classes they are holding for the community, everything from childbirth classes to exercise, etc. Might be worth a look.

JBJSKJ JBJSKJ
Feb '17

I go to a yoga class at Classic Ballroom at Hastings Square. The instructor is first rate and the level is fairly easy. The classes are Tues. at 9:15 and Friday at 9:30. The cost for the hour class is $5.00! Bring a mat. Hope to see you there!

Ragdoll Ragdoll
Mar '17

Location?

Carol Basilicato Carol Basilicato
Dec '18

I may be interested also.

Angela Angela
Dec '18

Call classic Ballroom in Hastings Square or Center Point Wellness in Hackettstown.

happycamper happycamper
Dec '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.