National Vodka Day 10/4!

National Vodka Day 10/4!

Wowza! What a great holiday! It's time to appreciate the wonder that is vodka. Such a versatile liquor, you can mix it with almost anything. Cheers!

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '16

That's funny... on my calendar, October 4th is National Bourbon Day, just like October 3rd, October 5th and all days before and after (-;

ianimal ianimal
Oct '16

Re: National Vodka Day 10/4!

Ditto. Happy Vodka Day!!!

auntiel auntiel
Oct '16

I agree! Great day to celebrate:)
lol! Auntiel that's funny!

@ Auntiel: Used to work with a lady that brought a thermos of orange juice every day along with her lunch to work.. As the afternoon went along...she got much more talkative and loud...Wonder why???? Lol!!

Joyful Joyful
Oct '16

Cheers everyone. Vanilla vodka + pineapple juice = quite yummy. You wouldn't think so but... give it a whirl sometime.

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '16

Rebecka - Mix 1 part vanilla vodka, 1 part Liquor 43 and 1 part pineapple. Shake well and a cherry in the bottom of your martini glass and voila a golden martini.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '16

And here I thought I invented this idea lol. I can't mix liqueurs unfortunately, much as I'd like to experiment. (Migraine-prone.) The only hard alcohol I can tolerate is good quality vodka, and I'm limited to one drink a night, or I risk a horrible headache. SAD, I know!

Am I the only one actually celebrating this holiday? Or perhaps others are celebrating in a bigger way which might preclude posting? ;-P

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '16

Either that, Rebecka or...it's only Wednesday. :(

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Oct '16

No excuse! It's vodka appreciation day. Have one teeny cocktail and you'll be *fine* to get up and go to work in the morning! :-P

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '16

Corn can rival the potato ---

makes moonshine, popcorn and taco shells to name a few .......

happiest girl
Oct '16

Wait! It's only Tuesday?! Pour me a double...

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Oct '16

"Wait! It's only Tuesday?! Pour me a double..."

Nice!!!

I'm celebrating, but I always am. ;-)

My usual "poison" is vodka and Vintage lemon seltzer! That's how I'm rolling tonight. Goes great with the debate. ;-)

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '16

Hm. Good point, actually. Corn is awesome, too.

I didn't even catch that mistake 3wb... Tues, Weds... kind of the same type of day anyway.

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.