M&M Company Gift Shop

I think there are some that work at M&M's and am wondering if you can answer a question. I've been told there's a store there and I'm trying to get some local items for family in England. I know I can buy M&M t-shirts on line but was hoping to find ones that said Hackettstown on them. They are for young kids, not adults. Does anyone know if that's something they sell? They sold them when the store was on Main St so I'm hoping they have them at their company store. As always, thanks for your help.

Bessie Bessie
Jul '16

Bessie you have mail.

auntiel auntiel
Jul '16

Thank you for your help...

Bessie Bessie
Jul '16

Funny you should ask that question, Bessie.
I, too, have a friend visiting from England and she wanted to visit the plant.
Auntiel, can you help me too?

If you are unable to visit the plant here is the next best thing;
http://www.businessinsider.com/mars-factory-tour-2016-5

Awesome, thanks TU.

Tracy Tracy
Jul '16

Did you hear that Mr Mars JR died yesterday? It was announced in the STAR LEDGER today.

Bernie Bernie
Jul '16

Iris, can you let me know what your friend wants to take back to England. So far I've been asked for M&M'S (I've been told they only have plain and peanut). Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and beef jerky.

Bessie Bessie
Jul '16

Aren't Reese's peanut butter cups a Hershey product, not M&M/Mars?

ianimal ianimal
Jul '16

I animal, you are correct. I was telling iris what my family wants me to bring over. Any thoughts on the best beef jerky to buy since none of us eat it.

Bessie Bessie
Jul '16

I don't really like the stuff you find in the supermarket, your Jack Links and Oberto. Too much sugar and too tough. Makes my jaw cramp up, lol.

If you can get it at Alpine or somewhere like that, that's probably your best bet. My favorite commercial jerky is Wild Bill's that comes in a glass jar. But I've only ever seen it at bars and social clubs. You might be able to find it on Amazon.

ianimal ianimal
Jul '16

There's a jerky store at the outlets in Tannersville. I think it opened earlier this summer. They have all kinds of jerky; beef, turkey, alligator and maybe a few other exotics. I don't eat the stuff so I can't speak to the quality but thought I'd put it out there as an option.

RIP Forrest E. Mars, Jr.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/business/forrest-e-mars-jr-scion-of-a-candy-empire-dies-at-84.html?_r=0

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '16

Bessie, if you're ever in the neighborhood of Philadelphia by any chance, there's a place in Reading Terminal Market that sells beef jerky. My husband really liked it from there.

Tracy Tracy
Jul '16

can we tour M&M factory? Is there any website link for it? My kids will be very excited if its possible

No Ram you can not tour the M&M plant. That was stopped many years ago.

auntiel auntiel
Jul '16

Anyone willing to ship me mars collectibles available I willing to fairly compensate someone for such an endeavor

skippy skippy
Jul '16

I live in the area and was wondering if there is a company store at the Hackettstown, NJ?

Kathy Kathy
Feb '17

Kathy, Yes there is a small Company Store that is for employees only.

4paws 4paws
Feb '17

I load sixteen tons, what did I get?
Another day of chocolate perfume and deeper in debt
Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go
They won't let my soul in the company store

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Feb '17

Is there a store for the public at your Hackettstown location

Julie Erickson Julie Erickson
Feb '19

No there is not a public store at the facility in town!

Dadof3
Feb '19

Do they still do the pop up store occasionally?

Skippy Skippy
Feb '19

Skippy - that was a one time thing years ago and has never been repeated.

Aw that’s sad - I still have my made in Hackettstown magnets.

Skippy Skippy
Feb '19

I believe they are called Associates or Martians not employees. FYI

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.