Gazebo Facelift

OK townies...while walking pooch this morning I noticed vandals busted branches off of trees in front of Trinity Church... Not to mention ripping a basket off of the front of my house. I have been requested to give the Gazebo A Facelift ...town has allocated funding to start. I will be starting this Friday with the goal to have it complete by Memorial Day. I will be willing to plant donations that you bring to help make this a community project.. Annuals OK ! Stop by hometown hardware pick up a 3 Pak for a 1.99...! This is Our Town.. And we will not be deterred by a few vandals.. Come with your Donation!!! Shaddog.

Shaddog Shaddog
May '16

I'm happy to donate, it's only perennials on my part. Things that might look good putting them in the back corner, etc. I can put together a care package of irises, daisies, cone flower, bee balm, columbines, and a nice sized heliopsis.

Should I just drop it off at the gazebo on Fri? I could probably coordinate with that 'easy going guy' if necessary. Just tell me how to get this stuff to you.

GC - You rock!

DannyC DannyC
May '16

I will be there after 10 am if that's good for you... And thanks!!!!

Shaddog Shaddog
May '16

Agree, DannyC...GC does rock!!

joyful joyful
May '16

What the hell is going on up on Main Street?

pampurr pampurr
May '16

Re: Gazebo Facelift

Facelift pamper... Read the thread

Shaddog Shaddog
May '16

Great...however I mean the vandals...I also noticed Grafitti on one of the buildings.

pampurr pampurr
May '16

The response has been great so far folks... GC thanks for the help and the donations!!! Thank you joyful and Coletta as well!!! Will be out there today... If you can't make a donation that's ok.. Stop by and say hi... Open to suggestions as well... This is OUR Gazebo

Shaddog Shaddog
May '16

IT IS A SATURDAY!!! All of you HL posters out there...take a trip into town and give Shaddog some support....Bring some plants if you can...if you cannot...at least stop by the Gazebo on Main St. and shake this man's hand...As he said...THIS GAZEBO BELONGS TO ALL OF US....

joyful joyful
May '16

Stopped by today to drop off some flowers for the gazebo, what a great job Shaddog did! Thank you again for your all of your work!

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
May '16

Thanks to Dansker as well for her donation!!

Ladies and gentlemen - Thanks for a great job!

DannyC DannyC
May '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.