Lost drone - Warren/Mansfield Village Area

Son lost his drone/ christmas gift from Santa in the area of warren village/ mansfield village call Tom at 201 317 9654

Your wife and son stopped by when they lost it to help look. I walk my dog every 4-5 hours all over Warren Village and didn't see it yet. Sorry you haven't found it yet. I will still keep an eye out.

bepositive bepositive
Jan '16

Do you have more of a specific area?

Natari Natari
Jan '16

What model is it and color because might help with search.

Natari Natari
Jan '16

Red and white lost in warren in Warren village near the the track/old tennis courts.the wind might have carried it a bit?

I guess if I had a drone I would attach one of those tile tracker devices to it. That way a simple app on the phone could locate a lost drone.

Good luck Tom! I hope you find yours. Took 2 days to find the one my son lost, but thankfully someone called us. Did he have his name and number on the drone?

hktownie hktownie
Jan '16

I hate to bring this up, but where the drone was being flown was awfully close to the airport, and is, I believe, directly on the approach path for landing.

Did you check with the airport regarding flight paths before flying?

Rebecka Rebecka
Jan '16

Why don't these things have gps tracker on them?

Rebecka I didn't think of that.
Hopefully people are thinking of these things before flying

Nosila Nosila
Jan '16

I wonder if we are going to have a lost drone thread every other week now? It might get worse than all the missing pet threads. LOL

Calico696 Calico696
Jan '16

Don't forget a hoverboard thread. Hot foot anyone?

John C John C
Jan '16

Re: Lost drone - Warren/Mansfield Village Area

I found it tom. U can come get it

Chad cam
Mar '16

Yes thank you Chad and Kim happy kids

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.