MISSING Teen - Washington Twp.

MISSING CHILD :
Aziza Norbaeva

Missing Since:Jul 12, 2015
Missing From: Washington, NJ
DOB:Feb 13, 1999
Sex: Female

Aziza was last seen on July 12, 2015. Her ears are pierced and she may wear glasses.

She attends Warren Hills.

If you see her please call 911 or the Washington Township Police department at 908-689-1111

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1251314/1

PennyLover PennyLover
Jul '15

Re: MISSING Teen - Washington Twp.

Here is a picture of Aziza from the police poster. Keeping my eyes open for her when I'm out... and praying for this young woman's safe return.

Rebecka Rebecka
Jul '15

There isn't much info on that link. Does anyone know where she was last seen? I hope her whereabouts become know soon.

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '15

According to a FB posting, the last time her cell phone gave signal was July 12 in Woodbridge, NJ.

Baci's mom Baci's mom
Jul '15

Woodbridge, NJ was the last ping on her cell phone. From sources via family/friends on Facebook she may be a trafficking victim promised a modeling career and headed to L.A.

PennyLover PennyLover
Jul '15

Thanks for the info. At 16, I'm sure it's possible that she ran away as well.

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '15

Thank you all for posting updates. As a mom whose child goes to WH this is very scary...and sad. Prayers she is found soon.

PennyLover PennyLover
Jul '15

I hope she's found soon.

Aquarius Aquarius
Jul '15

I agree Calico. Hope she is found safe and sound very soon.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Jul '15

PennyLover is correct. A note was found giving some of the information stated above.
Please pray for Aziza's safe and unharmed return.

Spring Fever Spring Fever
Jul '15

will post on FB - and ask for prayers .

htownnewbie htownnewbie
Jul '15

Have posted on fb several times.. please anyone whom had info call 911

Ivette Ivette
Jul '15

UPDATE....She has been found and on the way home! POSITIVE ENERGY!

PennyLover PennyLover
Jul '15

Thoughts and prayers

skippy skippy
Jul '15

So glad to hear that! Teens go through so much, and can make so many wrong decisions. It's good to know that this family will be together again.

Fantastic!!!

positive positive
Jul '15

where was she found and by who ?

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Jul '15

Not sure the exact location. But she is on her way home.

PennyLover PennyLover
Jul '15

good deal - I hope she is ok

Skippy Skippy
Jul '15

Wait a miniute ? How did they find her???

Tina.W
Jul '15

That is wonderful news!!!
Thank you for posting, PennyLover!

Jul '15

My Grand daughter just got word from friends that Aziza is being picked up at a police station ( don't know where or even if it is in NJ) by a family friend. Hoping this is correct.

Jul '15

There is also a missing teen out of Oxford twp:

Nathalia Gopinathan
Missing since 6/20/15

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1250352/1

glad she's in safe hands.

Tina.W
Jul '15

Great news about Aziza!

I hope the young lady from Oxford is found safe as well.

Calico696 Calico696
Jul '15

Hope the Oxford teen is found safe too. What is going on with these girls?

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Jul '15

Thanks to all for the prayers a reposting. Aziza is home ok and safe. She got to virginia and called a friend asking for money to come back home. At this moment she has not share any details of how and if anyone took her to virginia. I think the social media coverage played a great roll in her return. Please keep sharing any missing child post and make them public so others can share this way we can help other families to find their kids. It is hard to determine what goes in a teenagers mnd and why they take wrong decisions. As a community we can only support them.

Godisinurheart Godisinurheart
Jul '15

Really relieved to hear that Aziza is home safely with her family. Social Media can be a "wicked web" that easily traps the vulnerable -- especially youth who are so impressionable and malleable. As parents it is incumbent upon us to maintain our vigilance at all times. And despite our 'third eye and ear', we parents can often be steps behind our children in our quest to keep up with their forays... Prayers for Aziza and her family.

ClarionCall ClarionCall
Jul '15

As a child of the generation when internet really was dialed up and barley used unless needed. I find that people will criticize the younger generations. When in reality it's the parenting issue. Personally, having some knowledge on how young teens act it's something happening at home that their home base is not solid. Perhaps wanting to escape.

Tina.W
Jul '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.