Worldwide Photowalk Day (Saturday October 11)

12 to 2 on Saturday, October 11, 2014 is the Hackettstown Chapter of the Worldwide Photowalk Day. All Photographers, professional, cell phone photographers, film shooters, and casual users alike are invited to come participate. We'll photograph beautiful Hackettstown and upload our photos and be part of the Worldwide Photowalk day!

The link to register and for updates about the event is at the official Worldwide Photowalk day. http://kelbyone.com/photowalk/walk/hackettstown-nj-united-states-main-street-gazebo/
The site limits you to 50 photographers. If registration happens to fill up - feel free to come anyway. You only need to register on the site above if you're going to upload photos for the contest.

Thanks mod for deleting my first post! :)

alpha1beta alpha1beta
Aug '14

I'm in.

Some Guy (Art) Some Guy (Art)
Aug '14

I'm in too. Start thinking about what to photograph so this can be organized. Reach out to the college, churches, and local businesses.

Should I start another one in Waterloo Village for later?

Op this site is for thay day specifically but I would love to get back to pur monthly walks and maybe put them on meetup.com

Alpha1beta Alpha1beta
Aug '14

I do believe I'm in for this

5catmom 5catmom
Aug '14

I don't know why I didn't think of this before - but I'm out of town that day for New York Comic Con - perhaps Some Guy (Art) would care to take this over?

alpha1beta alpha1beta
Oct '14

dang - can't make this one - but interested in others around the area

5catmom 5catmom
Oct '14

I'm shocked - just SHOCKED - at this turn of events.

Some Guy (Art) Some Guy (Art)
Oct '14

I never said I would be there to begin with, Sarcastic Guy. Middle of wedding season. :)

christography christography
Oct '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.