Hackettstown Moose Lodge

Has anyone heard anything about a fight at The Hackettstown Moose Lodge this past Friday?

Casey Jones Casey Jones
Nov '12

No.. but I was there a cpl hours ago for a kids birthday party. my first time ever in the place in the all the years in hackettstown.

Sounds like a normal night at The Moose.

PREDATOR PREDATOR
Nov '12

Wow!! A place that serves alcohol on friday nite and there was a fight?!?

Alcoholic Alcoholic
Nov '12

They should consider putting a dentist office in the back room.

Mooser Mooser
Nov '12

Someone had said that there were cops from 3 towns there. I thought by the sound of it that there must have been a massacre! I guess its just the status quo.

Casey Jones Casey Jones
Nov '12

If the plural of goose is geese would a fight with a bunch of moose be a meese fight?

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Nov '12

Mo, misterg... a "Meese fight" was the '69 Berkeley riots (-;

ianimal ianimal
Nov '12

Nope didn't hear a thing

big hd big hd
Nov '12

Re: Hackettstown Moose Lodge

many years ago ...my parents were members of the Moose Lodge...the Moose Lodge always threw a nice Christmas party for the children of the members. They also contribute to charities.

oldman oldman
Nov '12

I live right by it..didn't notice any flashing lights but I could have missed it.

Bessie Bessie
Nov '12

No, I haven't heard anything.

Those Christmas parties and Easter Egg hunts were great back in the day there. Especially if you found the golden egg. That egg earned you a real live rabbit! My parents must have been praying that we didn't find that one particular egg!

Magpie Magpie
Nov '12

The Moose does still do a Christmas party, open to all residents, you just need to come in and sign your kids up, 12 & under.

Hackettstown life
Nov '12

Is the Moose Lodge still in business?

Wanda Wanda
Jul '14

Re: Hackettstown Moose Lodge

OPEN!!!!!!!!!!! Oh God.......I hope so!

John C John C
Jul '14

Scary place. I went there once when smoking was allowed and tapped someone on the shoulder and asked " hey dude can you spare a cig ? Well the dude spun around and got in my face " the name's debra ahole. Im not a dude " I spilled my PBR and never went back.

jerseycash5
Nov '14

So, did she give you a cig?

iPhone-imal iPhone-imal
Nov '14

The Moose is Loose!

Does that "dude" work at Johnson Dodge by any chance?

Reggie Voter Reggie Voter
Nov '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.