Licensed Contractors

I need to get an estimate(s) for my insurance company to repair/replace sheet rock in my basement that was damaged from the Hurricane - Anyone have any suggestions for reliable/reasonable contractors - thanks

Margaret Margaret
Sep '11

Margaret - just put the word sheetrock in the box at the top of the page to use the search function and you'll come up with many previous threads - like this one. http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/303165

BLD2
Sep '11

Kurt Hobokan 908-852-0523
e-mail Khobokan@msn.com
or
Len Tiner 908-303-1348

Referred by Lenny Duane

Wild Angel Wild Angel
Sep '11

Schaffer Structural Systems is a licensed contractor. 908-852-5673 or see Classified Ads under Services for more information and a link to our website. Tim

Builders of Distinction 908-619-1715 Steve is his name

He's great

Shell Bell Shell Bell
Sep '11

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions.

Margaret Margaret
Sep '11

Give a call to Schaffer Structural Systems. Great people. They do great work. I have recommended them to neighbors and neighbors were happy with their prices and work:
EMAIL: SchafferStructuralSystems@yahoo.com
They are fantastic. You will be happy with them. Here is their phone number 908-852-5673

Science Writer Science Writer
Sep '11

Chris Brands Construction 908-852-5050

towncontractors towncontractors
Sep '11

Whoever you use, make sure you call NJ Div of Consumer Affairs and make sure they are licensed. Also ask to see proof of insurance and call the insurance company to verify policy is still valid.

Bruin Bruin
Sep '11

Anyone have new recommendations? I need outdoor work done on home, work which is up high.

Thanks!

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.