Allamuchy/Panther Valley Area Question

Looking to buy but heard that behind the shell station on 517 behind PV Mall area the horse farm was recently sold to a religious organization. The word is they won't even have to pay taxes and it is a huge undertaking. Might this be true? I would like to know before I purchase on that same back cut-off road. Thank you.

Brrooke
Jun '24

Not true; just a rumor. The owner of the Panther Valley Mall held a meeting with his tenants & outsiders were invited. The horse farm owner & wife were there. They got a call from someone who wanted to purchase the farm but they never left a # or called back.

Luca2 Luca2
Jun '24

There are far too many "I heards" rumors and sometimes intentional scare comments- Luca2 is spot on...........

4catmom 4catmom
Jun '24

I heard the land across from the Panther Valley Mall was having 40 plus homes built .

Wrong - the land across the PV Mall is owned by the state. A parking lot is going in there for hikers.

Luca2 Luca2
Jun '24

Also before you make untrue statements; check the town master plan. We do not need more uncertainty and division.

exphysicteacher exphysicteacher
Jun '24

I heard Trader Joe’s is going in

Philliesman Philliesman
Jun '24

And there, ladies and gentlemen - is a prime example of "I heard"

4catmom 4catmom
Jun '24

Luca2 please share any details on that lot. Assume trail to go back to connect to the trail that goes from Rutherford Hall into the park? Any sense of timing? The park is soon neglected it’s awful.

4of4
Jun '24

What is Rutherford?

Brrooke
Jul '24

Re: Allamuchy/Panther Valley Area Question

Rutherford Hall

Illo
Jul '24

It's actually "Rutherfurd" Hall, rather than "Rutherford" Hall. Yeah, I know it seems counterintuitive, but...

Phil D. Phil D.
Jul '24

Moshe Landau, the owner of Lab Q, who purchased a large amount of homes in the Woodfield development in Mt Olive did purchase 25 Rutherford Rd on the road behind the 7-11 under one of his other "business names" Highpoint Estates at Allamuchy LLC.

HIGHPOINT ESTATES AT ALLAMUCHY LLC is a New Jersey Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on November 18, 2022. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 450889489.

The Registered Agent on file for this company is Moshe Landau and is located at 102 Drakestown Road, Hackettstown, NJ 07840.

The company has 1 contact on record. The contact is Moshe Landau from Hackettstown NJ.

kasey kasey
Jul '24

Lab Q had some serious allegations about fraud
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/us-attorney-files-civil-fraud-suit-against-labq-and-its-ceo-fraudulently-billing-covid

FYI

Yes! He purchased in excess of 50 homes in the Woodfield development and home on Drakestown that is allegedly a religious center. We have spoken to a few of the Orthodox Jewish families that have moved here from Brooklyn, some here mostly on the weekends for now. I have been told from a local realtor that he also purchased some homes in Long Valley as well.

kasey kasey
Jul '24

Sounds like our very own Kiryus Joel.

Consigliere
Jul '24

Hackettstown Hospital is having their staff take mandatory education classes on how to care for the influx of the Orthodox Jewish families that are moving into the homes that were purchased by the owner of LabQ so we can become better acquainted with their customs, communication preferences and other nuances that we may not otherwise know about.

110 homes purchased in woodfield

Does anyone know about an event going on at the Panther Valley Mall tomorrow - 10/19/2024- not sure of date - thought I saw something about some sort of fall festival on facebook but did not write down any information - any information appreciated - date/time, etc.

margaret margaret
7 days ago

Margaret

You are correct. Fall Festivsl Saturday Oct 19th
fron11-3

Here’s the full description:

Don’t miss the Fall Festival at The Mall at Panther Valley in the beautiful town of Allamuchy!October 19th, 2024
(Rain Date: October 20th)
11 AM - 3 PM
1581 Route 517, Allamuchy, NJ 07820Enjoy a perfect day of shopping with craft vendors, local businesses, music, and plenty of family fun!This scenic location offers the ultimate fall vibes, making it the perfect destination for a weekend of autumn festivities.Be sure to mark your calendars and come join us for a day full of fall fun!

margaret: The Fall Festival is at the mall tomorrow 11 to 3. Crafts, local businesses, music, kid stuff, etc.

Hope that helps. I have the flyer.

DogDayAfternoon
7 days ago

Thanks!!

Margaret Margaret
7 days ago

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Allamuchy/Panther Valley Area Question
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.