Upholsterer

Besides the one in town and the one who is no longer in town (Hackettstown), has anyone used -
The Upholstery Shop - Budd Lake
Steven & Sons - Netcong
Moore's Upholstery - Denville

Any of these or any other suggestions nearby for great craftsmanship and price/value? Already have the material. Need to reupholster a loveseat, ottoman and chair. They are in great condition, sectional piece style, family pieces. They are being passed down and need to be "refreshed."

I am going to call those places listed above for quotes but am hoping to hear first-hand experience & about other places nearby.

TY!!!

Three Bees Plus Three Bees Plus
October 22nd

The owner at From Me to You Consignment shop on Main Street recommended someone on Naughright Rd. for upholstering. She has used him several times and was very happy. I forgot his name, but I'm sure you could ask at the shop.

I am also interested in finding someone good as I have several more chairs that need work.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Upholsterer
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.