Best's Peaches ! 2022

Stopped in at Best Fruit farm Sunday and picked up a small basket of peaches (I think they were $8.75) Delicious & juicy !
So lucky to have all this great agriculture nearby go out and get some !

look foward to bests peaches every year.always the best around,fresh sweet and juicy.they have been growing them longer then anybody around.

Thanks Gusb for letting us know! I missed them last year. Went to Bests' 5 minutes after I saw your post yesterday to get some. Probably going again today - they are almost gone.

marjon marjon
Jul '22

This year's peaches are horrible. Not ripe or sweet. Just hard and tart. What happened? Picking too early?

Peachboy
Jul '22

I must disagree Peachboy. I just finished a basket that I got from Best's last Friday. They were absolutely delicious. Sweet, juicy as heck, and perfect texture.

I've had very good peaches from a few places

4catmom 4catmom
Jul '22

I bought their peaches today and they are FANTASTIC!!!

Michele B Michele B
Aug '22

I must re-iterate. I've been buying peaches all year, from various local farms, and they're 90% not good.

peachboy
Aug '22

i just got a basket full from bests fruit farm.they are by far the best peaches in the area if not new jersey

Not impressed with Donaldson’s own peaches at all. Of the dozen that were for sale, I bought the 3 that would pass as acceptable and of those 3, two were rotten on the inside.

Will try Best’s next.

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Aug '22

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Best's Peaches ! 2022
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.