Waters Edge Restaurant - Belvidere

I have gone here to eat in the past and liked it. However, they have a new chef/cook and live music Wednesday nights. I chose a meal from the 'daily specials' on my recent visit and food was better than expected. What a refreshing destination for those of us west of Hackettstown.

DM in GM DM in GM
Nov '21

I was there about a month or so ago. Not many people in the restaurant but yet it took about 45 mins or more to get our food. Yes it was good but not worth the long wait. Especially when no one was in the restaurant.

Dissatisfied Dissatisfied
Nov '21

Went last month. It was delish!

Dianne Dianne
Nov '21

Good to know that there is a new chef. We stopped going there a while ago due to the food not being too great. Nice location.

Re: Waters Edge Restaurant - Belvidere

Was there not too long ago as well. New chef definitely ramped things up. Had an amazing pot roast special served in a nice cast iron pan. Then just recently had their sliced steak special over veggies in a demi glaze. DELICIOUS!!!!

GWliberty GWliberty
Dec '21

We go there regularly, always enjoy our meals.

Hadenough Hadenough
Dec '21

Just went there tonight, got the brisquet Quesadilla, was great. My adult son enjoyed his burger, said it was great. Service was excellent. Bar area and dining area was full of people. Had a musician playing guitar to set a good mood.

I thought the price was right in line with good food and a good experience. I would recommend it to anyone.

The Rhyme Animal The Rhyme Animal
Dec '21

Still sad that Luigi's Rancho is always closed. Used to be a tradition after cutting our Christmas Tree in Pennsy to stop on way home at Luigi's. Now it's closed more often than open. My guess is it will fail soon. Man, the history of that place. Good luck to the man running Water's Edge, I guess his ex is not a restaurant person based on what she's doing (or not doing) at Luigis.

Bruin Bruin
Dec '21

We are regulars at Waters Edge. We've always liked the pizza, burgers, smoked meats and tacos. However, I have to agree that new chef Rolf has really kicked it up to another level. I had a fantastic monkfish entree a couple weeks ago and his homemade desserts are insanely good.

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Waters Edge Restaurant - Belvidere
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.