Beams plumbing Missing or closed?

Does anyone know what happened to Beams plumbing in Hackettstown? They were at my house in August, gave me a quote. I have been trying to reach them for the past week or so. I left messages, texts and facebook. when I call the voicemail is full , then its not so it appears they are emptying their answering system. If any info, just let me know.

carol carol
Oct '21

I'd find another plumber. They sound like a strong no go based on what you just detailed. Too many other quality folks around.

Try Gallagher Plumbing

Sherry Sherry
Oct '21

I'd call Gallagher plumbing. I know them to be reputable, many times people get hung up by getting a price that is to good to be true, that being said I believe it best to get price from reputable company, it may seem a little high...do yourself a favor consider the price may seem high but it could be a realistic price, anyone can give a cheap or high price what you want is a realistic price.( any business ) who's price seems high could just ne a honest realistic price. In order to ensure your issue is fixed consider labor is expensive many guys will give a low price knowing once started there is no relief you'll start hearing terms like " unforseen issue, cost overrun ) realize the cheaper guy was cheaper for a reason ! Good luck, however you may have already gotten lucky as the guy didn't call you back ! Don't test fate !

Joe II Joe II
Oct '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Beams plumbing Missing or closed?
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.