Recommendations for snow removal?

Hi, does anyone know of any reliable snow removal services?

Lisa Maca Lisa Maca
Sep '21

That’s a tough one. We went through 3 different companies in 5 years before getting fed up and buying a snowblower. They never seemed to show up when we needed them and none of them did a good job. Granted our driveway is huge and steep but these guys were all very amateurish in their skills and work ethic. Good luck to you. At least you have the timing on your side. Looking for someone in September is better than trying to find someone a day before a snowstorm.

Consigliere
Sep '21

I was going to send out the same plea. My very reliable, friendly, careful plow guy told me last winter that he wouldn't be doing it any more. Too expensive to keep repairing his truck, long hard all-night hours, just plain worn out trying to keep everyone happy. So, I'm looking too. I'll keep following this topic.

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
Sep '21

It's been 5 years since I lived in the area and I too had a long steep driveway. I hired Skyview Landscaping and was very pleased both with their service and price. Good luck!

luvlife
Sep '21

We are taking on new clients. We are local and fully insured. Jake 908-963-8104

Jake ort Jake ort
Sep '21

Avoid Pollio snow removal. They did the Hills of Independence where my friend lives last year and they hardly spread salt and did not make the roads in the development safe to travel.

hackres022
Sep '21

That may have been due to a salt shortage as a result of all the snow we had last year.

Spring fever Spring fever
Sep '21

They had salt but did not use it and did a horrible job plowing where my friend lived. Not friendly at all. Avoid Pollio.

hackres022
Sep '21

I would be interested to know if there's a back story at the Hills of Independence. I know another parking lot that they take care of, and if anything they over salted sometimes. I would like to see the contract they have there.

Route 46 Route 46
Sep '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Recommendations for snow removal?
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.