tree doctor

Looking for a recommendation for someone to look at our cherry tree - the bark is splitting and we want to save it...
any one work with a person/company that they would recommend?
thank you

rleaf rleaf
Apr '19

Timber Tailor.

StrangerDanger StrangerDanger
Apr '19

i would recomend Suyker Tree Expert in Oxford N.J. he is greatperson with lots of experrance. If he can help he will.He is on internet.

wha hoo
Apr '19

I think this thread from 2014-2016 just about covers it all.

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/627038

thank you all...

rleaf rleaf
Apr '19

Absolutely recommend Rob from Advanced Tree Care. He’s an actual Arborist and the most knowledgeable person I’ve ever met about trees.
(908) 637-8476
Their reviews speak for themselves
https://m.facebook.com/Advanced-Tree-Care-322052604501782/

Milano97 Milano97
Apr '19

I used Advanced several years ago and was very happy with them. I even recommended them many times. I attempted to use them again last year and it was a nightmare. I hired them in April, in August I was still waiting. So many canceled appointments. My husband and I also took several days off of work for nothing when they didn't show.

We ended up using Suyker Tree Care and were very pleased. They came when promised and did great work at a fair price.

https://suykertreecare.com

Calico696 Calico696
Apr '19

In the market currently for a local tree company here in Oxford. Agreed Calico have heard good things about Suyker Tree Care and best of all he's local to us. These local tree companies also come recommended via various Facebook posts in local town FB Groups that I've seen. I am sharing them below...

O Leary Tree Service Washington NJ (Warren County) 908-835-0913

Mr Z's Tree Service Columbia NJ 908-496-4036

Beaver's Tree Service Washington NJ (Warren County) 908-689-0206

Sunshine Tree & Landscaping Stewartsville NJ 908-387-1111

Spartan Tree Service Glen Gardner NJ 908-303-3388

JD Kull & Sons Tree Service Budd Lake 973-347-3071

High Performance Tree Service Washington, NJ (Warren County) 908-370-9195

Jordan's Tree Service Glen Gardner, NJ 908-638-5678

Lenny Rock Lenny Rock
Sep '19

Good list, Lenny. I have recommended Suyker Tree Care to many people since my post above. Those who have used Bill and his crew have been pleased. Additionally, Oxford Twp. has contracted them several times to attend to issues on municipal property.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '19

But when you call these places they say they don't deal with FRUIT trees. I have a cherry, peach and apple tree that all become diseased every year, never bearing fruit. I call around every year and have yet to find ANYONE who deals with this type of issue. I'm still searching...

Laurel Laurel
Sep '19

Timber Tailor for sure. They have cabled my maple tree twice and even noticed a girdle root at the base of the tree and took care of that. I hadn't even heard of girdle root before. There are four houses on our street that use them.

magpie magpie
Sep '19

We are in need of a tree service to take a huge tree down in our yard, before it falls on our house, These heavy snow and ice storms are taking a toll on it. Any suggestions on who to call based on your experiences would be much appreciated. Thank you as always for your help.

maybebaby
Dec '19

Scotty is great! All my neighbors have used him for big jobs after I recommended him and they loved them as well.

https://scottytreeexpertsnj.com/

Future_journeyman Future_journeyman
Dec '19

I just recently used Tommy’s tree experts for some pruning very well satisfied,they put down sheets of plywood so my front lawn wasn’t damaged with equipment...they do all kinds of tree removal.

Advanced Tree Care - 908-637-8476

mike l mike l
Dec '19

Looking for an inexpensive tree company to cut back or take down a Norway Maple in my backyard.
Lost a large limb today. Not much left of the tree but another large limb on opposite side....tree lopsided now and am fearful that what's left will come down in the next bad storm.
Have used Peterson and Sons from Netcong in the past.....great company but I just don't have $2500 to spend.
Any suggestions? Thank you!

Flukey's Tree Service Inc
(973) 347-4602.

I've used him for decades.

Thank you Greg. I will call them. Appreciate the referral.

JFG tree services is NOT recommended in the least. They do the bare minimum, take your deposit and never show back up. Very unprofessional and unreliable!

Susie Susie
Apr '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.