Electrician recommendation

Having looked at older threads, I'm looking for updated recommendations for electricians. Please suggest a licensed, fair-priced electrician that I can call for several smaller-type issues I need resolved. I'm on a senior budget, so suggestions are most welcome. Thank you.

Gramof3 Gramof3
May '16

The updates always come down to the same names again from the previous threads.

For Electricians, Gandley or Wires

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/641529

Fisher Electric in Washington.

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
May '16

Lulo in Hackettstown. Monty he is the best and very organized, honest and thorough!

I used wires when I lived there and they were above and beyond expectations

skippy skippy
May '16

Isn't Lulo only commercial?

Young Electric (John Feller)

GC- I have had Monty of Lulo complete some residential work for me however the bulk of his work is commercial.

I used Wires for exterior lighting for our garage a couple years ago, and the fella the sent was great.

PandaPandaKoala PandaPandaKoala
May '16

Thank you everyone for suggesting the electricians. I'll start making calls in the morning to see about getting my work done.

Gramof3 Gramof3
May '16

You can also try TGM Services 852-6355. I've used them for plumbing/AC but they also offer electrical services.

Even though Lulo's bulk is commercial,they still do residential and their prices are very reasonable and all of their electricians completed apprenticeship program (therefore everyone is highly skilled).

Dolce_Vita Dolce_Vita
May '16

J Rearick Electric out of Andover. Fully licensed and does great work! (201)819-3804

Joe Friday Joe Friday
May '16

If the job isn't complete I am a electrician right here in hackettstown. Fully licensed and insured. All U Need Electric 908-619-4393. My name is Ryan thanks

Ryan Dubord Ryan Dubord
May '17

my wife doesn't think i can do electrical repairs in the house, man is she in for a shock

BrotherDog BrotherDog
May '17

Funny bd

justintime justintime
May '17

Just had TGM come out for emergency electrical work, and they were wonderful.
I would highly recommend them.
852-6355.

USAfirst USAfirst
Nov '17

Hi! I was wondering if anyone on the forum may be able to give a recommendation for a local, licensed electrician. This thread is a few years old and wanted to see if there were any current recommendations, if possible.
I am in need of a licensed electrician to install a ceiling fan/wired-in for me and I wanted to reach out here first instead of just randomly picking one. I'm not even sure if electricians are working yet for non-essential stuff like this, due to the virus. Thank you so much in advance for any thoughts!

I've used Wires several times and was pleased. I'd recommend them and would use them again.

Mr. Resident Mr. Resident
May '20

Absolutely- Wires in Hackettstown

Stymie Stymie
May '20

+1wires

Strangerdanger Strangerdanger
May '20

Another happy Wires customer here. I like companies that have more than one person so they have availability, but aren't so big they aren't as focused on service any more.

All U Need Electric
100 Carter Terrace
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
(908) 887-2382

Barnacle Bill
May '20

You guys are awesome, thank you so much for the recommendations! I appreciate you all taking the time to comment.

Loftus Electric, Inc.
106 Route 183
Stanhope, NJ 07874
973-584-4487
info@loftuselectric.com
sales@loftuselectric.com

Masks Fortheugly Masks Fortheugly
May '20

Nardone Electric, Inc.
39 Saddle Ridge Road
Andover, NJ 07821
908-684-4680
nardoneelectric@verizon.net
www.nardone-electric.com

aol123@aol.com aol123@aol.com
May '20

Funny GC, I like wires cuz I can get the same guy every time. Like a good neighbor....

Strangerdanger Strangerdanger
May '20

Appreciate seeing all the recommendations! Thank you!

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.