Electrician needed for small job

hi im looking for an electrician to install a switch for a garbage disposal in my kitchen. the wiring is already there, but was removed along with the light switch that was next to it. I need to also do something with the wires from lightswitch....maybe install an outlet?? any info would be super helpful! thanks!!

airnyPoo airnyPoo
Oct '14

correction, the wiring was not removed. its still there, but is taped at the ends. thank you!

airnyPoo airnyPoo
Oct '14

Gandley Electric (973) 440-0707

Wires (908) 852-4450

Ask for Bob at Northern Handyman ..Tel: 908-475-2675..He changed my stove outlet from a three prong to a four prong and is good and reasonable. Tell him Joyful recommended him if you call...

joyful joyful
Oct '14

Thank you! will do joyful!! =)

airnyPoo airnyPoo
Oct '14

My vote is for Matt Gandley, Gandley elec (973) 440-0707. He has done both big and very small jobs for me

BrandyB BrandyB
Oct '14

Used Matt Gandley a few months ago. Very pleased.

Tweety Tweety
Oct '14

perfect! Now I have some backups if one doesn't work out! thanks so much!!

airnyPoo airnyPoo
Oct '14

My vote is Wires. Have been a delight to have out for a number of years now.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Oct '14

I recommend American Electrical, out of Long Valley. They were very professional and did exactly what I had asked for. Highly recommend Frank!

http://www.americanelectricnj.com

Tori Obrien Tori Obrien
Feb '15

I've had lots of odds and ends jobs done by MG Electric. Sparky, which is the best name for an electrician LOL, was very polite and meticulous. He's right out of Hackettstown!

201-618-3240

RedSledd RedSledd
Feb '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.