Need interior painter

Need a painter for my living room. Who do I call?

Superwoman Superwoman
Aug '15

Start here, all the usual names are there:

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/forum/551428

Wall Doctor- Cono Cirone is the owners name- 973-219-3232

Did a bunch of work at my house and was extremely impressed.

My brother-in-law and dad, interior painting and work, 25+ years in business.

Meem, would you care to share the contact information? :)

We've used Kay Painting a few times. I've always been pleased.

ImOnSaxton ImOnSaxton
Aug '15

Call Gene the painter he is my brother in law 908 591 3666 he is a ok guy and I even let him paint some rooms for me he is not over priced say claude ref you he is in Hackettstown

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Aug '15

Yes call Gene he is a nice local man.

Re: Need interior painter

Guys and gals,
I want to share an incredible local resource we have: Sue at PaintPourri/Benjamin Moore. Sue has chosen the colors for almost every room in our house now. We've been working with her for years, and I don't know why I never thought to mention her on this forum before!

She's indispensible for suggesting colors for rooms. We explain what we're going for, and she nails it every time.

I just recently brought my study down to "blank slate" status (see pic). She helped me choose floor and paint to coordinate around a seagrass wallpaper I fell in love with. I'll try to remember to post an after pic. It's being redone now. (So exciting to start from a blank slate and get to design and decorate everything from the ground up!)

Sue comes to your home at a very reasonable rate, in addition to helping you for free at PaintPourri. After her help for so many years, I don't know what we'd do if we ever had to choose paint on our own!

Rebecka Rebecka
Oct '15

Finkelstein Painting LLC - local painter with more than 4 years experience. Neat, clean, and dependable ! 908-637-6219 www.wepainttoperfection.com

David David
Oct '15

I second Wall Doctor - Cono Cirone. (973) 219-3232. He uses Benjamin Moore paints and does such a fantastic job with competitive prices.. He is also very neat. Our job took over a week and each evening, the room he was working in was left spotless. I highly recommend.

Stephen Stephen
Feb '16

Rebecka,

Thanks so much for the recommendation. My husband and I are painting most of our interior and are having such a hard time picking colors. I will give her a call.

Jazzykatt Jazzykatt
Feb '16

I have worked with Sue at PaintPourri as well. She has helped me chose all the Benjamin Moore paint colors for my house ,curtains, valances and shades.

I am very happy with everything!

BrandyB BrandyB
Feb '16

Steve Dimiceli Painting
908-507-6593

He did my entire interior of my home, about 3500 sq ft. in just 4 days. His crew was fast, clean up , real nice guy, communication was great, he also painted and was on site each day. Used Sherman Williams paint. Also pressure washed the exterior vinyle siding. I got 4 quotes and he was in the ballpark, BUT was able to do the home in a few days. Some of the other 1 man painters wanted 2-3 weeks to do the job, I needed to put the house on the market and could not wait that long.

NotinNJanymore NotinNJanymore
Feb '16

Ron Ackerman 908-813-8568. Excellent painter, neat and dependable.

jean
May '16

Steve Dimiceli Painting

steve dimiceli painting,,, the best, clean, fast courteous, nice guy, on time, professional, reasonable prices, i used him several times, the best

bluefished
May '16

Call J.Y. Painting.
908 852-2539

Poppy
May '16

Steve Dimiceli did an amazing job with my interior. I would highly recommend him.

DrLAF DrLAF
May '16

Sue from PaintPourri did a fantastic job helping me select my colors. We had most of our interior done and she had my colors in 15 minutes. We used ABC Painters and I am so pleased with everything.

Jazzykatt Jazzykatt
May '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.