looking for a car trailer rental

I need to rent a strong car trailer. My Expedition ( Pick-up weight) is in VA. I want to bring it home. We have a dually Pick-up for towing. Does anyone know who might have a trailer for rent ??? Most likely over a weekend.

Thomas M McHugh Thomas M McHugh
June 7th

Glenn is one of the nicest people you will meet. The best there is in the business and right here in Nectcong just behind the State Police Barracks.

I strongly urge you call them. Just a note, they are closed on the weekends.

https://www.traileroutlet.com/

U Haul has trailers although you may have to wait for them to get one available.

I'm not sure U haul offers car hauling trailers. I don't believe so. They have enclosed and utility trailers up to 12 feet or so. I needed a car trailer last June and looked at quite a few places. Glenn at Traileroutlet was the best option in our area. Grand Rental has them as well.

How much is a rental trailer and gas for a duelly? You could hire a transport company (open carrier) for $600 or so.

Consigliere
June 12th

Uhaul absolutely has car trailers. I've rented them before and they have worked out great. Performance Trailers (traileroutlet.com) are crooks for sales, rentals and service.

Roger S.
June 12th

It appears U-Haul does have what they call auto transport trailers. I recall that they did not have one in the area for when I needed it. It would not be suitable for the OP as the weight of an Expedition exceeds the capacity of U Haul trailer.

As I stated, we have the best place around with Glenn at Traileroutlet They are top notch in quality and integrity.

trailer outlet is $150 a day for a 10k trailer.
no tow dollies on site.

Tractor Supply Washington

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: looking for a car trailer rental
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.