Tricky Trays

Does anyone know of any tricky trays in 2024 in our area?
I would like to purchase presale tickets for my family as a Christmas present?

Maria C Maria C
Nov '23

Saturday December 9th.

https://www.ehrevents.org/winter-wonderland

Jacki Jacki
Nov '23

St Theodore’s Church in Mansfield holds one at the school next door. It is on Saturday, December 2nd.

JBJSKJ JBJSKJ
Nov '23

Long Valley Knights of Columbus auction/dinner Saturday December 2 at Saint Lukes in Long Valley. More info at www.lvkofc.org.

Hammer Hammer
Nov '23

Hi Maria, I am not sure about the reading comprehension on this thread because all of the answers point to events before Christmas not what you asked about tickets to events next year for presents. I think you might want to think about something else for a present as most events like that are not planned that far out. Usually, the idea is to hold the tricky tray before Christmas so that people can buy presents at them for this year's Christmas.

I was thinking the same thing MK! LOL

This site does list some upcoming events in 2024. Scroll through the events tab and the over abundance of ads and you will see several listed. It depends on how far away in NJ best suits your gift giving needs! You could perhaps look at the past events listed and contact one that may work and inquire if they will pre-sell now even though the event is not yet listed as upcoming. Just a thought. Good luck.

http://www.trickytray.com/events.htm

There is also a Facebook group entitled "Tricky Tray Events in NJ". I only see one listing so far for 2024, but worth keeping an eye on.

Pamela Pamela
Nov '23

Hi! The Hackettstown Moose Lodge is having a Tricky Tray in April 20th at the Independence Firehouse. We have pale bundles for sale until April 1st. If you'd like more info, you can email me at kfulton4@gmail.com

Krystie Fulton Krystie Fulton
Mar '24

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Tricky Trays
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.