Thanksgiving Dinner at Marley's

Hello! Is Marley's still having their Thanksgiving Dinner this year. I may take the drive, if so. How is Anita?

Angela Angela
Nov '23

Yes, the signs are up all over town.

More info in the Calendar section: http://www.hackettstownlife.com/calendar/2023/11/23#e16353

Yes my family is holding our Rodriguez Free Thanksgiving dinner at Marleys again this year from 12-4

Ciara Ciara
Nov '23

Thanks, Ciara. Looks like I will be making it. Looking forwards to seeing the family again!

Angela Angela
Nov '23

My heartfelt thanks to Marley's and the Rodriguez Family for hosting the Thanksgiving dinner. I have always wanted to visit them during the Thanksgiving holiday season and this time we as a family were able to meet and participate with them. Happy Thanksgiving from our Family to yours and really appreciate your giving to the community during the Thankful season. Also heartfelt thanks to hostesses who welcomed us and tried to accommodate everybody to enjoy the thanksgiving meal.

beagle_man beagle_man
Nov '23

Yes...wonderful as usual. Everybody was just so friendly. Thank you to the Rodriguez family and friend's!

Angela Angela
Nov '23

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner at Marley's
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.