Dr. Auciello

Does anyone know what happened to Dr. Auciello? We had an appointment for next week that was previously scheduled and were told that she will not be available and there is no timeline of when she will return. Hope she is ok.

Jules Jules
Jun '23

Several of our family members for the past few months have had this issue. Others are covering for her in the practice and no one is saying what is going on. We sure hope that all is well with her though. She's a great doctor.

Magpie Magpie
Jun '23

What a coincidence. I need my annual physicaI, was looking for a new PCP and after reading reviews I thought I’d give Dr Auciello a try. When I called they said the earliest appt was September 5th. Opened up HL and see this post. Hope her and her family are OK.

Consigliere
Jun '23

Consigliere
I’ve been a patient of Dr Auciello for years. When she became unavailable I had an appointment with her colleague, Dr Irina Stojanovska (same office) She is very knowledgeable and takes time to expain and answer questions. She also has great reviews on line.

Local Gal Local Gal
Jun '23

Saw dr auciello a few months ago - she’s incredibly busy - she has a great team behind her. I love Marcia Wong her PA.

Htownnewbie Htownnewbie
Jun '23

my PCP was changed to her last month and they changed me to Dr. Marsha Wong, because Dr. Acuiello was not available

Local gal, that’s great to hear because I made an appt with Dr Stojanovska. Thanks for the heads up.

Consigliere
Jun '23

Wishing Dr. Auciello well with whatever she needs to take care of. I have also seen Dr. Stojanovska and she is very thorough, also. Dr. Auciello has built a great team and they are doing a fantastic job in her absence!

subaru subaru
Jun '23

I also hope Dr. Auciello & her family are OK. She's a great doctor and I've been with her for years. Good to know about Dr. STOJANOVSKA bc I'm rescheduled with her for next month.

Weebiekins
Jun '23

FYI…..Dr. Auciello is back. I had an appointment with her today.

Mr. Resident Mr. Resident
Jun '23

That's really great news, Mr. Resident, and thank you for sharing!

subaru subaru
Jun '23

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Dr. Auciello
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.