WRNJ Chuck Rieger passes on

By all accounts a true pro and what a great voice he had. Wonderful on air presence, God Bless Chuck, you were a true craftsman at your trade.

https://wrnjradio.com/longtime-wrnj-radio-personality-passes-away/

The Rhyme Animal The Rhyme Animal
Mar '23

Chuck was my mentor… a friend… a patient teacher and most of all a rare and astounding sense of humor…. Without his guidance so many of our careers would not exist…. chas you will be missed but boy did you leave a legacy!

Carrie Lee Carrie Lee
Mar '23

This is such sad news...Chuck helped me too when I had my business on Main St. in Hackettstown and did advertising on WRNJ...He really was the "glue" all these years that made the station as successful as it became. My Sincere Sympathy goes out to a icon (Chuck Rieger).. in the radio industry to his entire family. R.I.P.

joyful joyful
Mar '23

What happened to him?? he is only in his mid-upper 60s.

Hackresident Hackresident
Mar '23

It states in the article posted he had a rare form of cancer. He may have been a bit older than his 60's. His radio career is mentioned at well over 50 years.

Sad news for sure. He was certainly a pro at his craft.

I think I heard years ago that possibly working at the radio station (electromagnetic fields), that it caused harm to him.

Hackresisdent Hackresisdent
Mar '23

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: WRNJ Chuck Rieger passes on
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.