comcast issues

Anybody having problems with logging into comcast. I can't seem to get email. Thanks

I had that problem this morning but it cleared up after about 15 minutes. Been okay for me since.

Mr. Resident Mr. Resident
July 12th

Couldn’t access email most of the day. Works now.

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
July 12th

Thanks. Hopefully tomorrow it works.

Intermittent outages experienced here in Independence. SCUMCAST is the worst

+1 BC. And it's been going on a VERY long time.

This is funny (because it's true): don't watch with kids in the room!

https://youtu.be/KMcny_pixDw

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
4 weeks ago

Funny and true JeffersonRepub.

Another option for those with Comcast email addresses as this will continue to happen. Get a gmail account. Then set it up to use pop3 to pull in your Comcast email. This way you’ll have everything in one place and won’t have to worry about outages.

Sacks cousin
4 weeks ago

LOL, JRepub. Truth!

Our sun is also "waking up" and messing up the Internet

Animallove Animallove
4 weeks ago

They may be one of the worst service providers (of ANY service) in the country. JRs video may seem like an outlandish parody but it’s closer to reality than fantasy.

Consigliere
3 weeks ago

Sick of the often outages
Let another cable company come in the area please

My internet's been slow for 2 weeks! I'm practically on top of the modem and I'm not getting full bars always look forward to going to my clients house they have better internet.

Outdoor Women Outdoor Women
3 weeks ago

Have you rebooted you cable modem - Wi-Fi router and computer / phone in that order? Also check if the firmware upgrades on your cable modem and Wi-Fi router.

LibertyThinker LibertyThinker
3 weeks ago

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: comcast issues
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.