Kohl’s Cash ?

Does anyone know if Kohl’s still accepts expired Kohl’s Cash? I have some that expired yesterday. I know they used to but not sure if they stopped. Only asking if anyone has done it recently. Thanks!

Bessie Bessie
Nov '21

I believe if it’s less than a week old they will accept it.

new Koles coupons on line today veterans day

Frank1945
Nov '21

I recently used it 7 days out of date.

They do, even if it's expired and within a grace period, just not sure what that grace pepriod is. I'm sure they'll take it.

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Nov '21

I had some that expired 11/10 + they took it today (11/11) - used with Vet. Day coupon, etc.

SS2cats SS2cats
Nov '21

Mansfield Kohl’s grace period for Kohl’s Cash is ten days.

Friend Friend
Nov '21

Personally I dislike all the gimmicks Kohl's has -in order to get a fair price for items.......just no for me

4catmom 4catmom
Nov '21

SS2cats…same for me, was happy i didn’t lose it. Thanks everyone for your responses.

Bessie Bessie
Nov '21

4cat --- gimmicks for sure --
They keep sending me free money to lure me into the store. Since September they gave me $35. I guess it pays to be a non-consumer, LOL

happiest girl
Nov '21

Happiest girl, I’m buying clothes for Christmas for a family in need, I try to make my money stretch. I find you can work Kohl’s prices to your advantage pretty often. I’m a bargain shopper and think i know how to shop thriftily. Thanks for your response.

Bessie Bessie
Nov '21

Bessie, I read somewhere that on Wednesdays Kohls gives people over 60 a 15% discount. So if you are ever without a %-off coupon and you're over 60 you can take advantage of that.

happiest girl
Nov '21

The senior community may appreciate your advice, though I would imagine most of us wouldn’t shop with 15% off.

Bessie Bessie
Nov '21

If your looking for deals at kohl's, buy one get one half off is not a sale, epic deals week has very few item's worth buying due to their lack of coupons unless your a senior shopping Wednesdays or a vet/active military shopping Mondays. Dont spend your kohl's cash if you plan on returning anything from the purchase that earned it. It affects your return value the same way a return would affect the kohl's cash value. If you're worried about a certain item disappearing from the shelf but you're really not liking the price or waiting for the next coupon to drop then you can bring your receipt in for a price adjustment up to 14 days. Or if your not in a hurry to wear the item then just wait a few months, return it to rebuy it at the clearance price and use your coupon on top. 6 month return policy. A Lauren Conran top original sale price of 36.99 can drop as low as $9. Vera Wang jacket sale price $78 will drop to $20. Kohl's cash has a 10 day grace period in stores only.

Animallove Animallove
Nov '21

Animallove - that's very specific information. Sounds like you're an employee?

happiest girl
Nov '21

Wow, Kohls just sent me ANOTHER free $10 out of the blue to spend. That makes it $45 since September.

happiest girl
Dec '21

Your home prices doubled in the last 3 years. You can afford that new dress and shoes.

Hey they sent me $10.00 plus you can combine the 25%. Got a nice back ack for like nothing. Just need to know how to shop their sales. Now though they are very low on inventory. Had to go to 3 stores. Has of today the shelves are bare.

Outdoors Women Outdoors Women
Dec '21

Not an employee just a shopaholic lol

Animallove Animallove
Dec '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Kohl’s Cash ?
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.