Towing Service that allows 2 Passengers

Recently used AAA, only now alllows 1 passenger transport. Has anyone use used one recently that still allows 2 to be transported? Thanks

Do you mean two other passengers inside the cab of the tow truck with the driver? I would think that is a hard no. It depends on the individual driver and tow company of course. I know since covid many did or do not allow anyone in the cab now. If I was driving a tow truck I would not want that. Being stranded and finding a way home is all part of the fun inconvenience of needing a tow. LOL

Usually when having two people it's because the person needing the tow does not have AAA and the subscriber needs to come to verify the AAA info. I have done that several times.

“Usually when having two people it's because the person needing the tow does not have AAA and the subscriber needs to come to verify the AAA info.”

I would think usually it’s a husband/wife or some other family combo needing a tow. Unfortunately many/most tow trucks are regular cab, so they may not even have seat belts for 3 occupants if there is a console/work surface next to the driver. I guess when you call AAA you can ask if there’s a crew cab available, otherwise you’ll need to get a taxi/Uber ride to the garage.

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Oct '21

thank you Mark.
Unfortunately we do not have family around us, so next step, can anyone advise where is the best site to purchase a Lyft gift card? or should that be meant for a separate thread (topic)?

Thanks.

Anywhere that sells gift cards has them, but you can also get them right on the Lyft website

https://www.lyft.com/gift

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Oct '21

Thank you JrzyGirl88, appreciate your help :-)

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Towing Service that allows 2 Passengers
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.