Sanico and Balbi Trash Collection Companies

I have been a Sanico waste company customer for many years. Lately we have Balbi Enterprises picking up our trash. Did the companies merge or was there a buyout?

Egabrag
Jun '21

As a customer I would gather you would have been notified of an ownership change or merger. I would call them first thing to find out the skinny. I'd bet Sanico just needs some additional help servicing their current residential customers.

Sanico
(908) 475-3300
PO Box 176, Delaware, NJ 07833
support@sanicoinc.com
Mon - Fri: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m

Balbi
Call Us:866-678-5196
Local: 908-362-5690
77 Rt 46 Delaware, NJ 07833
info@balbienterprises.com | Fax: 908-362-8831

Sanico bought Balbi a couple years ago. Balbi is now referred to as “a sanico company” or a division of sanico…something like that

Gzellf Gzellf
Jun '21

Sanico purchased Balbi. LMR purchased Global.

That splains it! LOL.

Sanico hasn't even sent out schedules. I don't think they care enough to let us customers know anything.

MommyNJ4
Jun '21

Very disappointed with Sanico the last few weeks... half my regular garbage was left. 2 weeks I put out recyclables, no pick up and the bill is paid. Have been a customer for 20 years and have never had such crappy service. Wondering if its time to make a move.

Luckygirl Luckygirl
Jun '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Sanico and Balbi Trash Collection Companies
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.